NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Another Newbie

Guest Special K

Guest Special K

You are all too funny!! I know I screwed up the forum thing...but I am now getting the hang of this....I did watch my DVD again...(looking for Sleepless in Seattle)...but I had "When Harry met Sally"...thanks for the tip....I never would have thought to look....

ZEROSPF...well I guess it is safe to say that you did not shave your head and you still have your hair....

Special K was taken...so I applied for 1SPCL K.....MVD replied stating that it could be offensive.....I am not getting how...oh well...

So, I don't have a spare tire? :unsure

Happy Holiday to all!! :flag

No spare. Just expesive tires that can run up to 50 miles with no air.

1SPCL K is offensive???? I'd ask them why. Did you send in the meaning when you applied? When I got 2EZ2SPD they ask for a meaning. If you don't get anywhere and still want it let me know. The guy with the final approval is also a retired cop. I'll give him a call and as we said in police work "squeeze his shoes".

Can't guarantee anything but I do have alot of dirt on him.

No spare. Just expesive tires that can run up to 50 miles with no air.

yeah, start saving now for your next set. You could send a kid to college for what a set costs. :lol:lol

Guest XLR8TNC5

I can't see how your plate would be considered Offensive.Mine that I just applied for ITKIXAZ was considered offensive and I just said screw it and asked them to send me my money back. I will just stick with my XLR8TN plate for now.

Where were you on that one EDDIE! lol.

Oh how appropriate, I was signed in under the wrong damn login... LMAO!!! You guys know me way too well. But luckily, I caught it in time. lol.

Special K, why did you buy a Corvette? Im just curious.

Take care all,

I can't see how your plate would be considered Offensive.Mine that I just applied for ITKIXAZ was considered offensive and I just said screw it and asked them to send me my money back. I will just stick with my XLR8TN plate for now.

Where were you on that one EDDIE! lol.

I didn't know you applied or were turned down girl! Got to let us know these things. Can't help ya if we don't know. Yours might have been a little hard to talk our way out of. I can't understand Special K's being offensive.

i tried ONLINE to get IDHITIT but it wouldn't let it through - not sure why - i made up some crap GOLF reference in my explanation! :D

i have my next plate picked out - but i'm not tellin anyone - don't want anyone to steal it - but it won't be until i have some power to back it up! :burnout

i have my next plate picked out - but i'm not tellin anyone - don't want anyone to steal it - but it won't be until i have some power to back it up! :burnout

1EvilC4 :D

1EvilC4 :D

i tried ONLINE to get IDHITIT but it wouldn't let it through - not sure why - i made up some crap GOLF reference in my explanation! :D

1SloVet ???

clearly you didn't read the part in BOLD letters :P

You would like to think I missed that part -- but I didn't

Guest XLR8TNC5

I believe this thread has been hijacked! You guys! Looks like the same instegators did it too! '

:burnout