Historic Bisbee Corvette Run

Jester

:howdy The run to the town of Bisbee has been reschedualed to Saturday, August 4th due to rain...

We can get reserved parking with an attendant...unfortunately, it will cost $4.00 per car for the whole day...

We will meet here in Tucson at 10:00 am at the Shell Gas Station off the Wilmot Exit off I-10...and we will leave at 10:30 am

I will try to make reservations for lunch at the Bisbee Grille in the center of town...

It should be fun walking through the shops after lunch or going to any of the Beverage establishments....

PLEASE, let me know if you would like to attend......so that I can reserve parking

Email me your RSVP at mpinter@comcast.net

Hope to see you there.....

Maria E. Pinter (CorvetteGrammy) :burnout

292-9622 (H)

850-5880 (Cell)

Kathy and I will be there :)

-Frank an Kathy (no really ..got the weekend off and everything)

CorvetteGrammy
Kathy and I will be there :)

-Frank an Kathy (no really ..got the weekend off and everything)

Hi....Glad you will be joining us....I have you on the list....Maria

CorvetteGrammy

There seems to be rain in the forecast for Saturday.......We may have to re-schedule....If we cancel this trip, I will post it by Friday at 6:00 PM.....

I hope we don't have to reschedule but I know how we don't like to get our babies wet....regards, Maria

CorvetteGrammy

Hi: We had to reschedule the Bisbee Run until next Saturday, Aug. 4th.....the Bisbee forecast for tomorrow looks dim....will keep you posted....regards, Maria..(Corvette Grammy)

I updated the calendar. You may want to update the title just in case.....

Andrew

We are interested in the Bisbee run, along with another Vette couple.

Sounds like a fun first event for us to attend.

We will probably look into a hotel, for the night, and drive back on Sunday.

(Will make some calls tomorrow, and commit then.)

Anyone else from Phx going?

Thanks

Bob and Karen

CorvetteGrammy
We are interested in the Bisbee run, along with another Vette couple.

Sounds like a fun first event for us to attend.

We will probably look into a hotel, for the night, and drive back on Sunday.

(Will make some calls tomorrow, and commit then.)

Anyone else from Phx going?

Thanks

Bob and Karen

Hi: Glad to hear you are interested in the Bisbee run....Weather permitting, it will be this coming Saturday.....If you need hotel ideas, the Letson Loft is the #1 rated B+B in Bisbee but it's also more $.....so far from Phx we have Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle) on the list from last week...hope they can make it this Saturday...I will keep you posted....Regards, Maria Pinter (CorvetteGrammy)

As much as this sounded like a fun first outing with the Vette crowd, I just got informed that I will be on a business trip to Pittsburgh. (And that will NOT be fun.)

We will have to keep an eye on the events and hope to make one soon.

We always enjoyed the runs we made with the club from our last car, and still attend their events. (Yes - - they still let me attend, with the Vette.)

Sorry this one didn't work out.

Bob and Karen

CorvetteGrammy
As much as this sounded like a fun first outing with the Vette crowd, I just got informed that I will be on a business trip to Pittsburgh. (And that will NOT be fun.)

We will have to keep an eye on the events and hope to make one soon.

We always enjoyed the runs we made with the club from our last car, and still attend their events. (Yes - - they still let me attend, with the Vette.)

Sorry this one didn't work out.

Bob and Karen

Hi Bob and Karen: Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it to Bisbee....however, I am still tracking the weather...I sure would hate to postpone it again but if the weather doesn't cooperate, we may have to....will keep you posted.....hope to meet you soon , regards, Maria

Just got informed I will be needed to work this weekend ..and thru to next thursday.

Gonna be a long stretch :(

Least the pay is good, job is great, ..and I got today off :)

-Frank

CorvetteGrammy

Well, here we go again......the forecast for Bisbee and Tucson is dismal for the weekend......we are rescheduling this trip until further notice....but, we WILL get to Bisbee soon.......thanks to all who planned to join us and I will keep you posted.....Regards, Maria (CorvetteGrammy)