Mark and Tanya's July 2!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hello everybody,

I mentioned it to a few of you in passing in Chino Valley this weekend, Mark and I are going to have a pool party on Saturday, July 2, 2005. Im guessing starting time around 300pm will be fine.

I know this lands on the Corvette Saturday at the Pavs, and I apologize, but Sunday was no good for us, and Monday is the 4th of July, fireworks, and church thingy car show yada yada thing.

We will be BBQ'ing (providing the food) and sides and munchies etc... I will also get regular coke, diet coke, and sprite, etc... to throw in the cooler. It will be a BYOB though as far as alcohol is concerned.

No donations or money will be necessary, however, I am always willing to accept alcoholic gifts. :D

If everyone could RSVP by no later than June 30th, that would be fantastic! I do have a nice big pool for cooling off, so feel free to bring your speedos......2nd thought, make those long swim trunks instead please. :smilelol: Oh yeah, and bring chairs if you can. Thats the one thing I don't have. lol.

I will post directions and a phone number soon.

See you all soon,

Tanya (And Mark)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• knkayotte

• Scratch

Guest CactusTracy

We will be there. We will bring an "alcoholic gift" and some chairs - you don't get to keep those though.

--- Bryan posting under Tracy's login. Sound familiar Tanya ???

Guest XLR8TNC5

Kameron,

You all can keep the dust. But thank you for the offer. :crazy:

Im thinking you all are coming from different directions, so you should probably mapquest the information. I am including a map or two for you all though.

Address:

13223 W. Stella Lane

Litchfield Park, Arizona 85340

Phone: 602-579-3815 (My cell)

Main crossroads are: Dysart between Bethany Home & Glendale.

/post-7-1119292335.jpg" rel="external nofollow">post-7-1119292335.jpg

post-7-1119292335.jpg

Guest Kens06

:party

Maybe we could visit the local Hooters to gather all the folks, eat some wings, then caravan to M&T's and blow their neighbors minds!!

I'm not jumping in any pool!!

It costs too much to refill :lol: :lol:

Speedo's :eek: :eek:

Now that would be a sight to turn a person to stone :smilelol: :smilelol:

I'll be there guys!! :thumbs:

How about a bottle of Sammy's Blue?? :yesnod: :yesnod:

OH, I'll bring my cheap brew too!!

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hey, if you guys are going to eat, then I probably don't need to get a bunch of food for a BBQ. I expect you all to come hungry dang it! I was thinking in lieu of going to a Hooters or somewhere, we could just move back the time to 300pm for everyone to meet and just come to my place.

Whatever works for you all. I will still have food and everything. I just want to see some Corvette ass at my house!

Tanya

Corvettes, hooters, wings, fireworks, speedos (I'm Italian, they're a must)...sounds like I'm in.

Dan

Guest afmiller

I would like to come along with my wife (Julie) and bring you an alcoholic gift but you gotta let me know what you drink. This will be the first time for me to meet you guys since my z car had an insurance problem---so let me know on the booze. And I can't wait to meet you crazy corvette guys and gals

Guest XLR8TNC5

Anything is fine. The hubby is a single Malt Scotch enthusiast. We both like reds, and we will drink any hard liquor. lol.

If you don't want to bring alcohol, you don't have to. You can maybe bring a special side dish or anything you feel comfortable with. But honestly, you don't have to bring anything but yourself.

Tanya

Guest XLR8TNC5

Okay, time to turn off the FLOOD CONTROL!!!

Anyway..........lol. As of right now, I have 38 people RSVP'd to come by out of the 60 to 70 invited. So, Im looking very forward to this.

I do have a question though. Does anyone have any folding tables or umbrellas? I don't have a cover on my patio yet and yes, I have patio furniture and a pool with umbrellas, but Im thinking if we want to hang outside, we might need some more shade. Maybe someone has an idea. Im open to any ideas.

Other than the shade and the chairs issues, we are good for lift-off!

:drinkers

I can bring two 6 foot tables and a 9 foot by 9 foot "EZ Up" shade.

and I promise to always keep at least shorts and a t-shirt on. No tassels, thongs or speedos. :ack

Guest Sidewinder

Bryan and Tracy,

Just one of those tables and that EZ Up shade thing would be a HUGE help! We can put the shade up for the patio or on the kooldecking maybe by the firepits. Im not sure, but we could use it I am sure of. I was thinking, the extra table outside would help to have something to put the side dishes on, or whatnot. Unless you were going to drive the vette, then I definitely do not want to put you out in any way. :thumbs:

Mark has got the PS2 in the front room now, and we are hoping to maybe get a few races going! HEHEHE :devil

SMitty & Johnni, does your reply warrant me checking you off the list and putting a YES next to your name? (SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES) <<<Subliminal persuasion.

I am getting so excited. Been a long time since I got to entertain in my home. WOOHOO!!! PARTAAAAYYYY!

And I won't even be in a thong, so Id appreciate everyone else just sticking to the jammers and long swim trunks this time around okky dokky! lol (Unless of course they have tassles and you are wearing a cowboy hat, then all bets are off.)

EDIT: Again, Tanya using Mark's login... HE has got to STOP changing the login everytime I leave. lol.