Bagel Shop

nort99

Heading to the Bagel shop and then a run up yarnell hill. Ya hooooo

Had a great time....glad you came out with us. Have fun with your grandkids tomorrow.

Hey, where's the pix?

Good to see such a great turnout this morning, even with Steve and Mike. :thumbs

And I love that Z16, but then again I'm a Corvette Racing nut. :yesnod

Oh, and I even got to see the fabled "Black Rose" C4 that Ray has. It's definitely NOT red. :lol

Dean,

It was good to see you too. Its been forever. We took videos so they are too long to post (which I can't do anyway). But you missed a great time. It was mostly clear sailing all the way (except for a few that ended up pulling off the road - or was that because Mike made them get off the road). Just kidding. Hope you come with us the next time. We are headed to Montana for a week next Saturday, when we get back, we'll let you know what our next ride is.

Dianne

Guest UVETTYA

It was tough for us getting up so early, but well worth the effort. ML and I had a great time with everyone. We'll post pix tomorrow.

It was tough for us getting up so early, but well worth the effort. ML and I had a great time with everyone. We'll post pix tomorrow.

Yeah, it's getting to be past your bedtime and we wouldn't want you getting grumpy or something :lol

Sorry we could make this one, sounds like a great time!

Yep had a great time. I am impressed with my Bridgestones, they really held well around the turns. :D

We'll post pix tomorrow.

:toetap You either forgot (old age) or didn't wanna show that you got outnumbered by all the red and silver 'vettes. :devil

thanks for the pix an vids :)

Sorry we missed this one (Kathy and I were *so* asleep :)

-Frank an Kathy

MaryLou as always great picture taking. Thanks for the great shots. I had a fine time on that run. :D

MaryLou as always great picture taking. Thanks for the great shots.

:agree Fabulous! Now all of ACE can see that Black Rose C4! :clap

Damn, I KNEW I shoulda parked in that spot that the 350Z got! :lol

MaryLou as always great picture taking. Thanks for the great shots. I had a fine time on that run. :D

We second that. You guys are awesome.