Tombstone Run Pictures

Speedratchet

Speedratchet

We had some problems getting to Tombstone, but we had a great time once

we got there. I was happy to see some new faces and some of the old ones. :lol

We hope everybody got home all right and we'll see you all at the next event.

Tombstone Pictures

Nice pictures, it looks like everyone was having a good time.

I stopped at the Arizona Mills this morning at 8:30 to see the Phoenix group off, but no one was there.

Phil... :devil

sorry we missed the run.. I had to have a root canal done and was a bit 'under the weather' for the last part of the week ..I had forgotten how painful these can be.

I got reminded.

-Frank an Kathy

Marana Rich

Here are some more pictures.

Tombstone Lunch

We met a couple (C-4 RED convertible) who just moved to Benson from Montana. They got a phone call from friends telling them there were a bunch of corvettes in the shopping center parking lot, and they were coming to see what was up, when we passed them going to Tombstone. They turned around and followed us there. Maybe we will see them as new members soon.

Robert and Elizabeth
I stopped at the Arizona Mills this morning at 8:30 to see the Phoenix group off, but no one was there.

Phil... :devil

We arrived around 0845 or so. Ron (RonEva) was already there. We must have just missed you.

Robert and Elizabeth

Great pictures Gary and Rich! :yesnod

We had a blast today hanging out with everyone and meeting new members. :grphug:

We want to give a very special thank you to our ACE members in Tucson. You all were great hosts and you took great care in making sure we did not get lost along the way. A double thumbs up to you all!! :thumbs:thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

just got back to flag and wanted to thank everyone, i had a great time today. wish i could of stayed longer.

Gary and Rich - thanks a million for sharing your pictures!! Rich, nice touch with the license plates photo! Here's the pic of Rich at Casa Grande. Finally figured out how to get if off the busted camera..... I'm heading up to Alaska for a couple of weeks to cool off. Catch up with you guys later. :thumbs

Speedratchet
Gary and Rich - thanks a million for sharing your pictures!! Rich, nice touch with the license plates photo! Here's the pic of Rich at Casa Grande. Finally figured out how to get if off the busted camera..... I'm heading up to Alaska for a couple of weeks to cool off. Catch up with you guys later. :thumbs

Have a safe trip. We'll see you when you get back.

Gary and Rich, thanks for the pics. Great job. Thx to the Tucson group for setting it up. Had a great time. :D

Speedratchet
Barb and I had a great time. We look forward to seeing everyone again!

Glad you were able to make it out, but I don't think we ever got our drinks/ :toetap:lol

Marana Rich

You could have just thrown that old camera away, you know.

Have a good trip, take lots of pics.

Marana Rich

Good pics. Especially #8. Glad to see you got Photobucket working. It makes linking them for everyone to see so much easier, and will stay out there forever. I meant to tell you that PICASA is another storage, comes with Google account. If interested and don't already have account, let me know.

Robert and Elizabeth

Thanks for sharing the great pictures Cale. :thumbs

We especially like #2 and #10! :D

Jim Sanford, my dad, wanted to thank all the Tomestone participants who donated money to help buy pies for the 4th of July Blind veteran's BBQ, first photo is Peggy Jo displaying the pies that were bought and the second my is his grand daughter Jamie serving pie to the veterans. The vets appreciated your support and they took the remaining 12 pies back with them to the VA hospital.

Little Jimmy Sanford

post-606-1183933606_thumb.jpg

post-606-1183933705.jpg

Jim Sanford, my dad, wanted to thank all the Tomestone participants who donated money to help buy pies for the 4th of July Blind veteran's BBQ, first photo is Peggy Jo displaying the pies that were bought and the second my is his grand daughter Jamie serving pie to the veterans. The vets appreciated your support and they took the remaining 12 pies back with them to the VA hospital.

Little Jimmy Sanford

right on! :clap:clap

M~