Pool Party In Queen Creek

Guest Kens06

Guest Kens06

I'm just giving a heads up for a scheduled party.........

I just got a call from Dave as he was driving his monster Ford 450 w/trailer in tow across Texas!!

He and Jenna are on their way to her family reunion and Dave decided to bring his own house!!

They will be back to host a party and I believe he will be bringing back some FUN toys to celebrate the 4th!!!!!

He has no internet access so he asked me to post something here!!

He lives in BFE so I can imagine the toys he may bring back and use without LEO visits!!!!!!!

I hope he will confirm this invitation when he returns to civilization..........

Don't kill the messenger!!

Ken

Guest Kens06

I just received a call from Dave.

He was stopped outside of Waco, Tx and returned my voicemail.....

It is a go for the 4th, around noon and bring your own beverage of choice and swimwear!!

Ken

Ken, Dave and Jenna,

This is on the calendar for you. I'm not sure if we will make it but we will try.

Now when you say "He was stopped outside of Waco" do you mean by the LEO or stopped to take a rest????? Let them know we wish them a safe trip.

Andrew

Guest Kens06
Is he driving or swimming?

Oh, I see you were relaying the weather forecast for wet and wild Texas!! :D

I heard one town got 19"of rain in 12 hrs and over half of that in one hour!! :jd

Dave has the pontoon option on the truck but I don't know about the trailer!! :lol:lol

Ken

Would love to, but already have plans with the kids and both sets of parents.

Thanks for the invite. :thumbs

Don and I will try to make it... if someone can tell me what BFE means....? We're southsiders... :huh

Don and I will try to make it... if someone can tell me what BFE means....? We're southsiders... :huh

It's an old Latin phrase that translates to Butt F___ Egypt (far far away from civilization) :cone

It's an old Latin phrase that translates to Butt F___ Egypt (far far away from civilization) :cone

I always refered to it as Bum F___ Egypt.

I always refered to it as Bum F___ Egypt.

:withstupid

Loud Pedal

Whew! What a fricken journey. 2300 miles for a 2 day gig. If that aint love, I don't know what is. :)

Thx Ken for posting it up. It was kind of a last minute thing.

I realize most have plans and being midweek, its tough too. I hope some of ya'll can make it. It's sure to be a blast ( pun intended ).

PM me if you need directions. Where the hell is my pillow.....

Dave

Hey Dave and Jenna, PLEASE let everyone bring stuff so you guys don't knock yourselves out. Post up a list of stuff to bring and let everyone post what they will bring. After the long trip you guys need to sit back and relax a little and let us pitch in. Otherwise I'm sure that Jenna will pull an all night-er like she usually does, and that's not fair. We appreciate your hospitality, but we need to do our part as well. :yesnod Robert :burnout

Hey Dave and Jenna, PLEASE let everyone bring stuff so you guys don't knock yourselves out. Post up a list of stuff to bring and let everyone post what they will bring. After the long trip you guys need to sit back and relax a little and let us pitch in. Otherwise I'm sure that Jenna will pull an all night-er like she usually does, and that's not fair. We appreciate your hospitality, but we need to do our part as well. :yesnod Robert :burnout

:agree totally! You two must be wiped out and you should not try to play host with the most on our account. You've seen how easily amused we are!

Can you give us some ideas of what would be helpful? Burgers, buns, what?

M~

Loud Pedal

Ford has that monster governed at 81 MPH. Hard to get in trouble with it.

Ken, Dave and Jenna,

This is on the calendar for you. I'm not sure if we will make it but we will try.

Now when you say "He was stopped outside of Waco" do you mean by the LEO or stopped to take a rest????? Let them know we wish them a safe trip.

Andrew

Loud Pedal

OK guys, we are not gonna kill ourselves this time. Jenna made a pasta salad, and I have burger buns and burgers.

We could use:

ICE ( 6 bags and a block )

Cheese slices

Pre Cooked bacon ( 2lbs )

Lettuce, Tomato, and Onions ( presliced would be helpful )

Chips

BYOB

Rolls for pork shoulder and brisket sammiches

Potato Salad

Cut up fruit ( melons or somethin' )

Chips / Munchies

Swim suits and towels

Help jerry rigging my misting pump so we don't roast in 117 degree heat

There should be about 15-20 people at last count. There are others coming that aren't club members and will bring some stuff too, so I will cut this off at about 9 tonight and call the rest in for the reinforcements.

I had planned on making burgers early afternoon. Ken said he's bringin' his set-it-and-forget-it pork tenderloin which should be awesome for little sammiches too.

I also have some pork shoulder and brisket that a friend of mine is pit roasting tonight that we can mow on later in the evening and hit up the sides again.

Make sure you have a DD, stay sober, or plan on crashin' ( which is totally fine, we have plenty of places to plop ).

This is gonna be a good time! Can't wait to see ya'll.

P.S. Please don't mention anything about the lunch later this month. We want it to be a surprise.

Guest Kens06

OK

Here is my list for Fry's

20# ice

30pk

Brats

lots of Buns/bread

3 large red onions- I'll cut them up!

Big bottle of Mustard

Tomatoes

Now what are you guy's gonna eat??

Oh ya, the pork!!

Ken

Loud Pedal

One last thing...

We can't bring up the helmet ( as f@#!@ing cool as that was ) because the "Idiot on the back" will be here (John). He is actually a really cool dude. It was just a case of Murphey playin' his game.

This is the best way I can think of for toughin' out 117! Can't wait! :cheers:party:party:party:grphug:

Loud Pedal

I'll just wait till tomorrow AM to run it up the flagpole. I would bet most of you guys aren't sittin' in front of a PC tonight. :D

Thx Ken, you're da man!

Tony/Nancy["HOMEOWNER!!!"], Mark[sIG rocks!]... Tanya[No postin', salsa makin', straight shootin', vette drivin' MOFO]... Chad[Pups welcome if they can handle um... loud.. uhh.. noises..]... are all awefully silent... Hope to see ya.

Tony/Nancy["HOMEOWNER!!!"]

:lol that was funny...sorry moFo's, already made other plans, also, I hear they are gonna be cracking down on the illegal shows, have fun, but be cool mini-wink-glasses.gif