July 7th Lunch

anmracing2

Well, I think Melissa and I are going to have lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings at Scottsdale and Mayo. Scottsdale and 101 area by the theater. Sorry, its not a Hooters but I like the food there way better. I'm thinkin' 11:00 am if I can get my big ol' but out of bed...... :D

No sign ups. Just come on over and say hello. We would like to see you all there.

Andrew

EDIT: Oops, old age is getting the best of me.

Buffalo Wild Wings

7000 E. Mayo Boulevard

Phoenix, AZ 85054

480.342.WING (9464)

Guest Kens06

Andrew,

I can't find any Buffalo Bill's except for a trading post in Cave Creek!!?

Are you talking about the Elephant Bar at 70th St and Mayo across the street from the 4 story Allied Waste building??

I helped build that structure and the three others to the south!!

If not, I'm lost Bro!!

Ken

Hey Ken,

Sorry about that, I edited it. It's actually Buffalo Wild Wings. :crazy

Buffalo Wild Wings

7000 E. Mayo Boulevard

Phoenix, AZ 85054

480.342.WING (9464)

Thats where we did a dinner thing when Bryan Seery came to town a long long long long time ago....... I know there is an Elephant Bar there and a Red Robin but I don't really know what else. It's right off the freeway where the new Cine Capri at Scottsdale and 101.

Directions

Thanks for catching that.

Andrew

mrs-bigfoot

Sean and I have some more fun teaching exams that day so we won't be able to make it. Nothing like a 4 hour test to brighten your day. Hope you all have a great time though :D

Guest Kens06

I have to pick up my sisters at the airport around 5:30.

Please don't let me consume mass quantities, normal will be fine!! :D

I can't bring the Vette, but I also can't pass up wings and beer?? :thumbs

Oh to be young again..........NOT!! Once is enough!!

See ya there!!

Ken

Andrew: It was a great lunch even though you said 11:00 and you didn't get there until 12:00!!!!!! Hope you are having a very Happy Birthday. Jay and I spent twenty minutes trying to post these pictures. So, this is your birthday present.

It was nice to see everyone again.

P7070031.jpg

P7070030.jpg

P7070029.jpg

P7070028.jpg

P7070027.jpg

P7070026.jpg

P7070025.jpg

P7070024.jpg

P7070023.jpg

P7070022.jpg

Alright, who goosed Jaymme?!

Funny guys :lol . We had a great time, good to see everyone!

M~

Alright, who goosed Jaymme?!

Funny guys :lol . We had a great time, good to see everyone!

M~

Dwayne's hands are both in sight. I was at that end of the table but it wasn't me! :blush:

anmracing2

Like Ted said, "There's real time and there is ACE time." I go by ACE time. I thought the time was for when I was suppose to wake up to go to lunch....... :D

And how come Tim still sucks his thumb?????? :lol

Great pix Diane and Jay!

We had a fun time too! Thanks to all who could make it. Hope to see the rest of you at Ted's..... We might work on the car and we might work on some beer who knows........ :D

Ok, check this out...... Oops, it's at the bottom of the list.

See ya' all next time,

Andrew

PS. Thanks for the gifts you guys. You know who you are. You guys didn't have to do it and I thank you. I don't know why Molly had to spill the beans, it was only suppose to be a lunch. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she did!!!!!

PSS. Molly or Tracy, Let us know what's up. Hope you have access to the web. Have a safe trip and we hope everything turns out ok!

Our thoughts go out to you!

Ok what is with the police on Phil's rear in the parking lot? Come on lets talk. :D

Ok what is with the police on Phil's rear in the parking lot? Come on lets talk. :D

I was leaving the parking lot and I stopped for a car to back out, and then the large blue vehicle almost pulled out and ran me over backing out. I would have been perfect with the Police car right behind me.

Then I roll forward hoping Andrew would get a picture with the squadcar behind me. But the large blue vehicle pulled out again.

The police thought he was going to catch me, but I must have been too quick. :smilelol

Great time everyone.

Phil... :devil

Desertdawg

We had fun... :thumbs

I'll have to ask Jammye what was up :lol

We had fun... :thumbs

I'll have to ask Jammye what was up :lol

I think she was just explaining what she bought at the store and how much money YOU paid for it! :lol:lol