Need To Cruise On Saturday !

bj-99

Anybody want to go north for a cruise on Saturday? Debbie & I are going to drive to breakfast & lunch Somewhere up North. No definate plans where yet. Looking for suggestions

Upadate: 8:30 departure from the CostCo @ 101 & Cave Creek. Planning breakfast at the Country Kitchen in Wickenburg.

Coconut Girl, want to come down & meet us for breakfast ???

Guest michael

hey bj, i'll let u know if michael and i can go sat, i have inventory in 2wks so days off are going to be far and few between up its over. did u see the post for tombstone, and the one for laughlin in oct. ck them out it seems like it will be fun. p.s. how was the utah ride on the bike? have a great day and tell deb hi missy and michael :howdy:howdy:howdy:yesnod:yesnod :D

coconut girl

Count us in anywhere up north (to hot down south)!!!!

We can meet you some where on the way.

:howdy:burnout:cool:burnout:burnout

Anybody want to go north for a cruise on Saturday? Debbie & I are going to drive to breakfast & lunch Somewhere up North. No definate plans where yet. Looking for suggestions

Hi Gang. The trip to Utah was GREAT. Incredible weather & roads. We had a ball in Bryce & Zion. Stayed an extra day on the North rim of the Grand Canyon on the way home. Debbie says Hi !

I'm thinking anybody that wants to go can meet us at Home Depot (101 & cave Creek) for an 8:30 am departure on Sat. Others we can meet going north. I figure we'll maybe do Breakfast in Wickenburg & then head up to Prescott & whatever. Lunch Later along the ride.

Coconut Girl, we can meet you in Wickenburg??? Is there a better place?

coconut girl

I just found out that Williams is hosting a Rt66 Motorcycle event. We can talk about whether we want to go there when we get together for breakfast. Temps should be nice up there

HELLO ALL,

HOPE I CANT GET TO MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS ON A NORTHBOUND SAT. DRIVE THIS WEEKEND.

NEW TO THE CLUB HERE...SO FAR IM ENJOYING WHAT I SEE. ----GET THIS, HERE'S HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS CLUB... I WORK AT A CADILLAC DEALERSHIP AND FOUND AN "ACE" CARD ON THE DASH OF A 05 MAROOON C6 TRADE IN. PIC'S TO COME SOON

----GET THIS, HERE'S HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS CLUB... I WORK AT A CADILLAC DEALERSHIP AND FOUND AN "ACE" CARD ON THE DASH OF A 05 MAROOON C6 TRADE IN. PIC'S TO COME SOON

We are sneaky that way. :lol

HELLO ALL,

HOPE I CANT GET TO MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS ON A NORTHBOUND SAT. DRIVE THIS WEEKEND.

NEW TO THE CLUB HERE...SO FAR IM ENJOYING WHAT I SEE. ----GET THIS, HERE'S HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS CLUB... I WORK AT A CADILLAC DEALERSHIP AND FOUND AN "ACE" CARD ON THE DASH OF A 05 MAROOON C6 TRADE IN. PIC'S TO COME SOON

Welcome Edward, Looking forward to meeting you. This really is a great group of Vette owner. we have a lot of fun

How about the Green Frog in Congress, like last time.

coconut girl

We can pick you up at the Green frog, or you can come for breakfast at the Country Kitchen in Wickenburg

We can pick you up at the Green frog, or you can come for breakfast at the Country Kitchen in Wickenburg

Let me check with David. It is only another 15 minutes to Wickenburg, so maybe we will meet you for breakfast.

i can probably meet you out in williams if you decide to come up here.

More importantly, who's car with the ACE card got traded in that he found?

All I have heard about the traded in maroon C6 is that it was a couple, she is a strip dancer and he is a police helicopter pilot.....sound like anyone you guys may know?

coconut girl

All I have heard about the traded in maroon C6 is that it was a couple, she is a strip dancer and he is a police helicopter pilot.....sound like anyone you guys may know?

Eddie?????

Eddie?????

Bwahahahahahahahaha. About fell off my chair. :lol:lol

Robert and Elizabeth

Eddie?????

Bwahahahahahahahaha. About fell off my chair. :lol:lol

:lol:lol:smilelol:smilelol:leaving

Marana Rich

Hey, give the guy a break. He probably met her in the line of duty, during a stakeout. And even LEO need a life....

Eddie?????

I can see from this we haven't met. I'll bring my wife of 34 yrs with me when we do. :lol:lol

BJ and I were the only two that made it. I went as far as Wickenburg with them. Did a quick meal at Country Kitchen and I headed back to the valley. BJ and a buddy went on up the hill to meet Coconut Girl and head on up to Williams. I didn't want to miss ASU in the College World Series.

Thanks BJ, I had a great time! :thumbs

Guest michael

hey bj, sorry michael and i couldn't make it . he was working with some clients and i was working. hope to see u at the tombstone run and laughlin in oct. take care and have a great day. happy father's day to all ya'll out there!!!!!!

hey bj, sorry michael and i couldn't make it . he was working with some clients and i was working. hope to see u at the tombstone run and laughlin in oct. take care and have a great day. happy father's day to all ya'll out there!!!!!!

Had a great Time. Thanks for coming out Eddie. Debby & went into Prescott with a Buddy on his Harley who met us at breakfase. Picked up Pam & Dave in Congress. We hung out in Prescott for a while & then headde back home. Great trip.

Missy, I'm hoping to get to Laughlin if we can. Hope you guys get free for some day cruises too.