Fun Run To Tombstone Saturday June 30th

Jester

:howdy Howdy to all,

Well it's time to hit the road once more :burnout we will be going on a road trip to Tombstone on Saturday the 30th of june so come on down and join in on the fun visiting the crusty dusty cowboy types... I hear Big Nose Kates serves a mean cold beer... :drinkers

We will be meeting up in Tucson in the morning and take off more information will follow in the next week regarding times and meeting place. Hope you can come.

Robert and Elizabeth

We are interested in going. Never been to Tombstone. Where do we meet up with you and at what time?

Guest michael
:thumbs:thumbs:howdy:howdy hey greg and susan, count me and michael in. we had such a good time with ya'll going to mt lemon can't wailt to see ya'll again. keep us inform on times. thanks and have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap tell susan hi missy and michael p.s greg happy belated birthday

Guest 2006vette

Count me in. My wife is out of country but I'm sure I can find somebody to ride down there with me.

Ryan

Hi, Glad to see you all can make it I will be posting the meetup time and place this weekend...

Tonight I was asked by another member, Bob, to where the Phoenix group is going to meet before driving down to Tucson.

So once Greg posts where the Tucson group is going to meet, the Phoenix group needs to post up a time so they can meet the Tucson group before heading down to Tombstone.

Have fun everyone :3gears:

Phil... :devil

Well seeing that the freeway exits will be closed up the road we will meet up with everyone right off of I10 at the trico plant. for the Phoenix bunch, if you take the Tangerine exit and go left under the overpass you will see it in front of you.

We will meet up at 10:30 in the parking lot and depart when all have arrived. if anyone gets lost I can be reached on my cell phone at 520-396-8916

Trico Electric Co-Op Inc

8600 W Tangerine Rd,

Marana :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, for those of us in Phoenix, lets all meet at AZ Mills Mall on the east side by the Krispy Kreme place as usual. We will leave at 0900 for Tucson. See you all then! :thumbs

Kathy and I will try an make it.

Workin thru a bad cold, day 5 and I am glad its Saturday :)

-Frank (wonderin if Kathy is gonna get it now ..I mean .. we share, yanno?) -grin-

Robert and Elizabeth
Kathy and I will try an make it.

Workin thru a bad cold, day 5 and I am glad its Saturday :)

-Frank (wonderin if Kathy is gonna get it now ..I mean .. we share, yanno?) -grin-

Get better Frank. We swear by taking 3K mg of Vitamin C a day or more when we start to get that "cold" feeling. We never get sick if we do. Linus Pauling took 10K mg a day his whole life and never really got sick. You can take up to 10K mg a day, but don't go over that as toxicity could occur. We find that taking 1500mg a day everyday wards off any "colds" that may try to come our way. Believe me, it really works!! Just our :2cents

We hope that Kathy does not end up with "your" cold. :yesnod

Hope to see you both on the 30th! :thumbs

Tombstone is a lot of fun. Excellent margaritas at Big Nose Kate's. Is there any protocol for a newbie or can I just show up? We'll be coming from N. Phoenix.

Speedratchet
Tombstone is a lot of fun. Excellent margaritas at Big Nose Kate's. Is there any protocol for a newbie or can I just show up? We'll be coming from N. Phoenix.

You just show up, but you can buy us all drinks. :D

Marana Rich

See above entries for meeting up in Phoenix, or hooking up with Tucson/Phoenix group in Tucson, and running down with the groups.

And tell that owner of a black vehicle you would only buy owners of RED corvettes a drink.....

You are more than welcome to come with .... and I'll buy you a drink hows that!!! :drinkers

I'm going to try to make it. I may be by myself so If someone needs to sit shotgun, let me know. I live in North Phoenix. Mike

Guest RojoSi5

See above entries for meeting up in Phoenix, or hooking up with Tucson/Phoenix group in Tucson, and running down with the groups.

And tell that owner of a black vehicle you would only buy owners of RED corvettes a drink.....

Rich,

Are you leaving from Yuma? I'm thinking of going as well.

RojoSi5

Marana Rich

Hmmm, as requested by Jester, we need to get a head count on who is meeting in Phoenix and who is meeting in Tucson. This is what I have so far......Please let us know if you are coming so they don't leave the meeting places before everyone gets there.

Robert/Elizabeth/Jester, what channel for communications?

Phoenix

Phoenix meet at AZ Mills Mall on the east side by the Krispy Kreme place as usual. Depart at 0900 for Tucson.

Robert & Elizabeth -2

GreyEagle -2

1Jester -1

C6Speed -2

lovinglife -2

Michael -2

Tucson

meet up with everyone right off of I10 at the trico plant. for the Phoenix bunch, if you take the Tangerine exit and go left under the overpass you will see it in front of you.We will meet up at 10:30 in the parking lot and depart when all have arrived. if anyone gets lost Jester can be reached on cell phone at 520-396-8916

Jester -2

Speedratchet -2

Bluegoose -2

2006Vette -1

CorvetteGrammy -2

Austin - 2

lovinlife -2

Thisldo -2

Sanford -2

Malcolm -2

YumaRich - I will meet at Benson exit -2

Hmmm, as requested by Jester, we need to get a head count on who is meeting in Phoenix and who is meeting in Tucson. This is what I have so far......Please let us know if you are coming so they don't leave the meeting places before everyone gets there.

Robert/Elizabeth/Jester, what channel for communications?

Phoenix

Phoenix meet at AZ Mills Mall on the east side by the Krispy Kreme place as usual. Depart at 0900 for Tucson.

Robert & Elizabeth -2

GreyEagle -2

1Jester -1

C6Speed -2

Michael -2

Tucson

meet up with everyone right off of I10 at the trico plant. for the Phoenix bunch, if you take the Tangerine exit and go left under the overpass you will see it in front of you.We will meet up at 10:30 in the parking lot and depart when all have arrived. if anyone gets lost Jester can be reached on cell phone at 520-396-8916

Jester -2

Speedratchet -2

Bluegoose -2

2006Vette -1

CorvetteGrammy -2

Austin - 2

lovinlife -2

Thisldo -2

Sanford -2

Bob A 1 car 1-2 people

Dave 1 car 2 people

YumaRich - I will meet at Benson exit -2

Robert and Elizabeth

We do not have a hand held radio. Robert's cell phone is 480-980-2813 for those of you that may need to contact us en route. Jester, we have yours programed in already just in case.