Corvette'n America Road Tour Pictures

Speedratchet

Marana Rich

Awesome pictures! Tell the wife she did a great job, especially the caravan up to the Grand Canyon. I couldn't ever get lined up to get that many cars to show at one time. We enjoyed the ride up from Phoenix with you, and I am glad we got to share your birthday celebration. Malcolm missed his calling, whatever he does. He should share the slide show presentation.

Gary you take great pictures. Looks like a great time was had by all. Thanks for sharing. :D

Thx for the great pics as if I didn't feel bad enough for missing the trip! I am able to get in and out of the Vette now, so I should make the next cruise to where ever. :bang

Thx for the great pics as if I didn't feel bad enough for missing the trip! I am able to get in and out of the Vette now, so I should make the next cruise to where ever. :bang

Ron glad to hear you are doing ok. :thumbs

Ron glad to hear you are doing ok. :thumbs

Great pics and good news for Ron!!! :thumbs

Gary, thanks for sharing all the great pictures you and Gwen took. We had a great time! I enjoyed the caravan up - - even the Papa Smurf comments and having all the Smurfettes, errrr, Corvettes, following. Thanks for sharing it - - Gary and Gwen, Bob and Denise, Dave and Kathy, Janie and Malcolm, Rich and Esther, and Dwayne. As for sharing the slideshow comment, I'll let Gary be the judge of that. Besides, it wouldn't be that good without the story with it.

Cheers,

Malcolm

aka Papa Smurf :crazy

aka Blue Demon :toetap

aka Ratchet Roaster Extraordinairre :thumbs

Speedratchet
aka Papa Smurf :crazy

aka Blue Demon :toetap

aka Ratchet Roaster Extraordinairre :thumbs

Don't forget: aka Dutch Boy!

[ As for sharing the slideshow comment, I'll let Gary be the judge of that. Besides, it wouldn't be that good without the story with it. Malcolm]

Corvette-n-America was one of the best times I have ever had with Gary's car! As for sharing the "Speedratchet B-Day Roast Slide Show," I think Rich meant that Malcolm should make similar presentations at all future events--it was fun! Thanks to everyone who joined in on our impromptu birthday party...I think it was Gary's best so far! Gwen

• 3 weeks later...