1st Annual "run To The River" 07 Laughlin

P51tj

Ok folks...date is set....10/13/07 for our 1st Annual Run to the River!!! :clap I'm in work with the Belle right now to see how they can "help" us :bang . I will have more details soon, but wanted to put the date out there so all can start making plans. If interrested plz post so I can get some rough numbers. I will have to sign a contract as to how many rooms will be blocked.

***Update already*** check this out...$48.00 + tax for the night!!!

Dawg...about how many from COTV???

Thats all for now so stay tuned. :drinkers:willy

THX!!!!

Andrew...do your thing..THX!

Isn't this our second annual? I think we will be there again. :D

Last year was the inagural, this is the 1st annual...I had to be schooled also! :lol:thumbs

Isn't this our second annual? I think we will be there again. :D

Last year was the inagaral, this is the 1st annual...I had to be schooled also! :lol:thumbs

I should have known better. :lol:lol

We are a definite tenative. Since I don't have a new job just yet...

But we definitely want to go.

Guest Kens06

Damn Tim,

Are you trying to kill me??

Laughlin that weekend and then get on a plane on Wed and fly to Nashville and drive 60 miles to Bowling Green for the four day drunk azz Z06 Fest!!

I better get on the liver donor list!!

Ken

Ok folks...date is set....10/13/07 for our 1st Annual Run to the River!!! :clap I'm in work with the Belle right now to see how they can "help" us :bang . I will have more details soon, but wanted to put the date out there so all can start making plans. If interrested plz post so I can get some rough numbers. I will have to sign a contract as to how many rooms will be blocked.

THX!!!!

In with or without the wife. BTW, how are you coming with the T-shirts from last year Tim or did you get them printed as the 1st annual before you knew about the innaugural deal? :bang

BTW, how are you coming with the T-shirts from last year Tim or did you get them printed as the 1st annual before you knew about the innaugural deal? :bang

We worked on it and never got to finalize the T-shirts. We might just be able to get some made for the 1st annual. Time will tell.

Phil... :devil

Mr. & Mrs. Dawg would like to convey our intention to attend this event.

Or in Frank speak. Ya'll put us'ns on that thar list daggnabbit!!!

P.S. I sent this on to Rich Woods (CoTV), so he will either reply here, or I will let you know the numbers as they send them to me.

THX!!!!

That's a good rate. We stay there a week whenever we travel south and are members of their Players Club and our best rate for that night is $55 + taxes. We may be able to attend as we're hoping to do the Corvettes & Ghost Riders in Tombstone, October 4-5-6-7.

Damn Tim,

Are you trying to kill me??

Laughlin that weekend and then get on a plane on Wed and fly to Nashville and drive 60 miles to Bowling Green for the four day drunk azz Z06 Fest!!

Ken

So I take that as a YES??? :lol

Speedratchet

Ken

Who in the heck would want that? :lol

I'll be there with Ken.

Jay and I are DEFINITELY in. Last year was a blast! Thanks for organizing this again Tim and Johnnie. Can't wait until October.

Dianne

Guest michael
:clap:clap:clap:clap count michael and myself. i'll have to take off work for sun. if things change i'll let u know. thanks missy michael

Tim,

Call me.

602/762.0348

Andrew

What can we call you?? :lol

Hijacker!!! Sheeesh!!! :huh For those of you that don't know, that is my spousal unit that is trying to hijack this thread! :toetap

Hijacker!!! Sheeesh!!! :huh For those of you that don't know, that is my spousal unit that is trying to hijack this thread! :toetap

Well, just bop her on the head.

1. For the hijack

2. For that avatar :lol

Tim,

Call me.

602/762.0348

Andrew

What can we call you?? :lol

You funny girl!!! Call me what you will, just don't call me late for supper........

Andrew

Back to your regularly scheduled program now in progress......

Tim,

Just FYI. expect at least 10 rooms from CoTV.

I'll update you as soon as I hear anything.

Robert and Elizabeth

We are definitely interested in going. Never been to Laughlin. Sounds like a blast!! :cheers

Everyone should mark this on your calendar as an event NOT to miss with ACE. Tim and Johnnie do a great job and to see all those cars together....and going to the river....you can't beat that. It is just a great time.

Dianne