• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Eddie44

• Marana Rich

• nort99

I'm getting mine done on Friday. I'll let you and others know how it goes after Fri.

The guy doing it comes highly recommended and he's mobile. He's coming to my work to do the job.

Chris

623-204-9615

I had my driver door tinted on the vette by Everready Glass, They did a great job, they will do it mobil or at their place of business. 2525 East Indian School. 602-235-6002 I had it done at there place the same time they replaced my glass.

Did he give you a quote on the price eddie?

$150 and not that it matters but I'm having AZ legal (I don't want to be the next one bitchin about DPS :lol ) on drivers and passengers with medium on the hatch

$150 and not that it matters but I'm having AZ legal (I don't want to be the next one bitchin about DPS :lol ) on drivers and passengers with medium on the hatch

Don't stir the pot Eddie. :toetap:lol

Don't stir the pot Eddie. :toetap:lol

He already did. I am just about ready to put my 2cents in this now. Oh hell I am going to stay out of it. Life is to short as it is.

He already did. I am just about ready to put my 2cents in this now. Oh hell I am going to stay out of it. Life is to short as it is.

Well, from my perspective, you've had quite a long life. :D :D :D

Did he give you a quote on the price eddie?

actually I believe mines already tinted with "legal" tint and I'd go look to be shure if it were here in the garage but since its still at the body shop till tomarrow I'll check then. :D

anmracing2

A friend of mine has a mobile tint company. I can get his number for you tomorrow if you want it. He's base in the Mesa area and goes where he needs to. He does awesome work, he's done all the cars at my office and most of the corporate office people too.

Andrew

A friend of mine has a mobile tint company. I can get his number for you tomorrow if you want it. He's base in the Mesa area and goes where he needs to. He does awesome work, he's done all the cars at my office and most of the corporate office people too.

Andrew

Sure send me his number and I will give him a call. Someone told me awhile back that there was someone in Mesa that did the rear window in a single piece. That's what I get for not writing things down. A good job is the most important.

Thanks

Guest UVETTYA

I got re-tinted yesterday and I used Chris, the guy Eddie mentioned. He only charged me $60 to do both sides and he did an excellent job.

He also told me that he knows 4 others who were stopped for illegal tint over the holiday weekend.

I never realized there were so many DPS with small penises.

Hey, if Eddie can stir the pot, so can I. :yesnod:lol

I don't dish it out if I can't take it :thumbs

I just got to thinking, I wonder if this is part of the national "click it or ticket" campaign? They can visually see your tint and if you haven't clicked it when they get you stopped they ticket that too. Just a thought, that who campaign kicked off just before the holiday weekend.

Guest UVETTYA

I don't dish it out if I can't take it :thumbs

I just got to thinking, I wonder if this is part of the national "click it or ticket" campaign? They can visually see your tint and if you haven't clicked it when they get you stopped they ticket that too. Just a thought, that who campaign kicked off just before the holiday weekend.

Could be. He told me they were just trying to keep the lights flashing and be visible to slow everyone down and keep them safe, and he complimented me for having my seat belt on.

I got re-tinted yesterday and I used Chris, the guy Eddie mentioned. He only charged me $60 to do both sides and he did an excellent job.

He also told me that he knows 4 others who were stopped for illegal tint over the holiday weekend.

Dam it is getting deep in here now. :bang

Marana Rich

I just had a job fair here in Yuma today, and had law enforcement from all over the state, tucson, phoenix, mesa, glendale, maricopa county, pima county, yuma county, California HP, DPS, and probably a couple that I missed. Anyhow, I asked some of them about tinted windows and whether they stop people just for that, and they all answered yes.

Oh yeah, one of those police officers from phoenix area happens to own a beautufil RED C6. Look for another new RED to join soon......

Desertdawg
I just had a job fair here in Yuma today, and had law enforcement from all over the state,

So thats why it looked like a donut scavanger hunt in Gila Bend this morning.... :lol

I saw so many unmarked going thru here I thought it was a raid or something. :eek

Oh yeah, one of those police officers from phoenix area happens to own a beautufil RED C6. Look for another new RED to join soon......

Sure, just what we need here...a cop to slow our cruises down. :lol

Marana Rich

I don't think so, we provided excellent lunch opportunity here. Those I talked to said they took full advantage of the price, so I don't think they were hungry for a while.

Dawg, they were making the beeline back through your place at about 4-4:30. Can't miss the Maricopa County Sheriff Recruiting SUV.

BF, we have Eddie, a law abiding citizen former LEO, you mean he doesn't hold the rest back?

Anyone know if he'll do limo on the fronts if we ask nicely?

I have limo on the vette windows and it's sweet. I want to tint my girl's ride too and I wand her's all limo as well.

BF, we have Eddie, a law abiding citizen former LEO, you mean he doesn't hold the rest back?

Key word..."FORMER" :lol Hey, maybe this will even be a good thing...ya know, have someone on our side to get us a little "professional courtesy" that Eddie mentioned. :lol