Pavilions sat 4/21

AZ78Vette

Prolly won't see many ACE members there. Tucson BBQ and NASCAR same day.

That's actually a good reason for me to get the HELL out of Avondale.... :(

Phill's Vette

I'll go if Buccaneer goes AND if no rain. Let me know Buc, iou lunch for those plugs.

Guest UVETTYA
Prolly won't see many ACE members there. Tucson BBQ and NASCAR same day.

Tucson BBQ and NASCAR same same! Only I get to drive. :lol:lol

Just remembered, I am susposed to go to the Crossroads Gun Show. Need to stock up. I will try to get that done so I can make it to the "82 Corvette gathering"

Anyone still going to Pav's????? We might go but it will probably be dead with this weather.

It's gonna be cold out there tonight.....

Andrew

Phill's Vette

I will go unless it is raining at 4-5PM when I am leaving to go.

Tom - Have not got the plugs in yet, going to Sunday.

Jay - Refresh me on the car cover, we talked about soooo much stuff I have almost forgot.

I have been busy designing and buiding rear speaker enclosures for 2 6"x9"s, 12" sub and 2 amps - NOT EASY while trying to keep the stock integrity as much as possible. I will probably get a smaller sub, maybe 2 - 8"; have not decided yet. I will also place 6" speakers in the kick panels - I can actually get them to fit. I am doing everything so it can be removed back to stock. Could not find any good high watt rated (200+) 4"x6" speakers as a stock dash replacement, so had to go to the kick panels.

Kind of funny - I have always had a good stereo system in my cars, but this vette has never had one in the year I've owned it. I've been happy just listining to the motor and flowmasters :cool Still love the sound and will probably not use the the new system much anyway after I get my new exaust system in next month....

Hopefully will see you guys later at the show.

Phill's Vette
I was thinking about going to the pavilions this Saturday any one else going to be there?

Tom (AZ78Vette),

I was talking to a 78 owner last week at my Chevron on Dobson & Ray in Chandler, was that you??

Kind of funny - I have always had a good stereo system in my cars, but this vette has never had one in the year I've owned it. I've been happy just listining to the motor and flowmasters :cool Still love the sound and will probably not use the the new system much anyway after I get my new exaust system in next month....

Who is gonna' do your exhaust????

I think we'll be out there tonight.

Andrew

I did invite a new 82 CF owner (Hal) to do a meet and greet today, but a 78 owner can come out as well. :D I'll be leaving around 4ish today to go out there. See you then.

Jay, pick me up a new .45cal auto while your out there...LOL I need more.

Phill's Vette

Who is gonna' do your exhaust????

I think we'll be out there tonight.

Andrew

Andrew,

I have not found anyone yet, maybe AZ Power & Sound but I understand they are very busy right now. So I'm still looking for a quality shop.

It was nice to see some ACE shirts at Pavillions tonight. I met Tom in his Pimpin-Primer Xfire. That thing looks scary with the data cable coming out of the gills. You're not fooling anyone about that beast now.

Andrew and Robert saved my butt after an embarassing moment of "Why are my keys hanging from the ignition of my locked car?"

LOL!

As you can see, I did not make it. I am suffering from intestinal distress. :U

Phil, I bought a car cover at Costco last weekend. $30.00. I have one on my car like it. I picked it up, thinking of you. Not a problem if you don't want it. You see Jackie is a pro at buying crap and then returning it.

I'll call you later.

Phill's Vette
As you can see, I did not make it. I am suffering from intestinal distress. :U

Phil, I bought a car cover at Costco last weekend. $30.00. I have one on my car like it. I picked it up, thinking of you. Not a problem if you don't want it. You see Jackie is a pro at buying crap and then returning it.

I'll call you later.

Jay,

Sorry about your.... :ack:U drink lots of water and don't drive that CEyou don't want to make a mess of the leather :U

Yes! I'll take the cover - thanks! Give me a call this week and we can meet up. I have a very busy week coming but Will make the time.

We found two more 82 cfi owners yesterday at the Pavillons - we are growing! :cool

Oh that sux Jay! We missed you and your 82. There were four 82s there in a row. We met a couple new guys, Hal and Mike and I met Ted. Jim showed up later. Maybe next time. I'll send out mail to everyone again for a heads up.

I think the only reason I get so many looks at the car, is that they can't beleive how ugly the car is in primer, but one girl said she liked it that way...Oh YUCC

Phill's Vette

[b]Corvettes are beautiful NO matter what the paint says dammit! And that goes for ALL Vetts! Especially the C3 :cool

Can a mf get an amen?! :toetap

[b]Corvettes are beautiful NO matter what the paint says dammit! And that goes for ALL Vetts! Especially the C3 :cool

AMEN Bro, but RED is Better. :thumbs

AMEN Bro, but RED is Better. :thumbs

:agree

I was thinking about going to the pavilions this Saturday any one else going to be there?

Tom (AZ78Vette),

I was talking to a 78 owner last week at my Chevron on Dobson & Ray in Chandler, was that you??

No that wasnt me, i am over in the area often but i wasnt at the Chevron