NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Our latest dyno results

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth
Oh, btw....if Mike somehow is umm, ...lets say "unavoidably detained" (plausible deniability :lol ) or otherwise "tied up", I would be more than willing to make some passes in your Z. :devil

Like 4 tires with the air let out, tied to a chair with electrical tape, mouth gagged with a dirty sock and duct tape....is that what you mean??? :lol:lol

Ah, Mike, you might want to watch your back dude!! :lol:lol

Elizabeth, Hope all goes well for ya. We will be thinking about you and wishing the best for you. :thumbs:thumbs

Mike and Sue

Robert and Elizabeth
In another thread I was addressing fund raising.

Race the Z Raffle

Maybe we could raffle chances to take their Z down the quarter mile. What do you think Elizabeth? :lol:lol

EDIT: before you all take your shots, I'll promise not to buy a ticket Elizabeth honest! :xfinger

Cute Eddie....real cute!! :toetap

Elizabeth,

I hope you recover as quick as possible. Say hello to the man and the kids. How is Christopher doing in school? That kid is cool!

Drive safe

Daren

Robert and Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

I hope you recover as quick as possible. Say hello to the man and the kids. How is Christopher doing in school? That kid is cool!

Drive safe

Daren

Thanks Daren!

Chrisopher is doing great. He has moved out of the crib and into the downstairs bedroom and now has a CA King bed and a 32 inch TV to boot! Spoiled brat!! :yesnod