NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Updates from my trip to Bowling Green for CruiseIn

BSeery

Looks like you were a good car length ahead of that 18 wheeler when you went through the traps (even with the trailer). The 14.99 Dawg would be proud of you! :D

I didn't think it was funny..... :cuss

that is because you are too SLOW to get the joke.

:P

I'd heard people say he was a little slow but I thought they meant his Vette? :lol:

Good pics and story Bryan. Congrats also on your run against the Semi...He even had a TURBO! :lol:

Some of you might have missed this on the CF

5910-med.jpg

3,503 lbs of trouble

What? Did Bryan trade the Vette in for a rice rocket with wanna be Lambo doors? Who brought that to a CF event?

What? Did Bryan trade the Vette in for a rice rocket with wanna be Lambo doors? Who brought that to a CF event?

I bet it has a/c and power steering though! :smilelol: :smilelol:

great update.. keep it coming.. That would be the cats ass to win a car show at the museum. Keep is shiney side up.

Sorry, I didn't win the car show. A bunch of over dressed trailer queen C5's won that one (no classes for each generation, just one big group).

We did the one of the road cruises and had a lot of fun. A C6 died a hard death and Dave Hill and other high up GM people where there to see it (and fix it).

The "ricer" with the lambo doors is a supercharged Infinity. It's too cool to be rice and has enough guns and ammo in the car to start up a small war. Or enough to finish one. That is "BountyHunter's" car and he's into some very serious line of work that he won't discuss. I did see a "Federal Marshal" jacket in his car though.

Right now I am back at my parents place in Nashville watching the Indy 500. Later today we will put on the new rack and pinion, hoses and pump that Steeroids sent overnight delivery. I hope this fixes my problems.

My a/c is fine. It was running SO cold that it froze the humidity in the air and froze up the unit. After it thawed off it worked just fine. The only other issue I have is high heat from the exhaust roasting the bottom of the car.

I will reply later to let everyone know how the power steering swap comes out.

Anyone for Hooters on Saturday for our first Saturday of the month lunch ?????

i thought this first saturday was going to be at the stingray cafe or whatever that place is called!

I had a really really long response all typed out only to have a connection loss kill it all.

I am in Amarillo TX now headed for Albuquerque for the night. See ya all on Saturday morning at the Split Window Diner for lunch.

Holy Crap, I made it home.

Look later today or maybe tomorrow for a long summary, some more pictures and other interesting tid-bits.

I am too f 'ing tired right now and there is a fully packed completely filthy Corvette sitting in the hot Arizona sun waiting for me to get to it.

Well, maybe after the sun goes down and I have some :drinkers

Desertdawg

What hot Arizona sun????? This still feels like March.

Welcome back, glad you made it safely :thumbs:

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome home, can't wait to hear the summary and see some pics. I bet Tracy is happy to have you home. :D

Desertdawg

I think I'll wait until Thursday to open that one thank you!!!!! :D