{Tentative} Plinking again (SUNDAYs - March 18 or 25?)

Togo

Do they make air shocks for C5's?
perhaps - but i bet it would be cheaper to buy a truck that is capable of making the trip.

robert, if you can get the work truck, how many can you fit? (if he says yes?)

I know where you can get one! ;)

yee haw! funny guy

i'd have to sell my vette to buy that truck :cfdeadagain

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• Quiktrip

• Loud Pedal

• Bigfoot

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offer David but I hate borrowing others stuff. Hawkeye, thanks for the info on the range. That might have to be "Plan B". Shooting Stuff is more fun then targets but at this point I just want to shoot it. At least I could site it in at the range. :thumbs Robert :burnout

She said no,dang it. :devil Looks like it will be at the range or Ben Avery. :hunter Robert :burnout I hope Cheny doesn't show up. :willy

She said no,dang it. :devil Looks like it will be at the range or Ben Avery. :hunter Robert :burnout I hope Cheny doesn't show up. :willy

who said no? what are you talking about?

who said no? what are you talking about?

His female boss about borrowing the work truck.

I put this on the calendar for possibly the 18th or maybe the 25th....... So let me know which one I need to delete...

Andrew

Thanks for the offer David but I hate borrowing others stuff. Hawkeye, thanks for the info on the range. That might have to be "Plan B". Shooting Stuff is more fun then targets but at this point I just want to shoot it. At least I could site it in at the range. :thumbs Robert :burnout

There's one advantage to shooting at the public range----- you don't have to pick up all the trash that you might be tempted to just leave in the desert.

Hawkeye

CorvetteGrammy
If only I could talk my wife into letting me buy a gun. :toetap:smilelol

you're in the frickin' military - i thought it was a requirement that you have a gun! :huh

I wish...my wife has this extreme aversion to them. I've fired several different kinds and calibres and owned a 9mm DAO Ruger for a while. Now I just have blades. :lol

Come out and shoot a couple rounds thru our stuff...

Interesting idea. Have to check schedule then get info on who is willing to lend so I can buy the ammo if I do go.

I am 62 years old and my 2 best friends are Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson(357 Magnum) ...and I love buying guns for my hubby....Women are afraid of guns because they have not been taught on how to handle them and also they don't realize that guns don't kill...it's the dummy holding it that causes damage...anyhow...hope you can go target practice....

Guest AZ Power & Sound

FYI Cabellas has 223 ammo for $69 for 200 rounds of federal... its darn good ammo :)

I have my new Sig 556 and my DPMS Panther 308 to shoot now... as well as some fun handguns... Im in as long as I dont leave town for spring break

ok im in

i just got some more computer junk to blow up.

i have my durango that can hold 3 normal folks

or

1 normal and 3 skinny people

or

or 1 normal, 3 skinny, and 2 small SHORT people. (i will be limited on cargo space tho)

post up time and place

Guest UVETTYA
post up time and place

Yeah, dangit, I have to make a decision. If it's this weekend - maybe but if it's next weekend, well maybe.

:thumbs

I'm not changing the dates until someone tells me whats going on...... :D

Andrew

ok im in

or

or

or 1 normal, 3 skinny, and 2 small SHORT people. (i will be limited on cargo space tho)

post up time and place

I'd like to go. Any time and any place...itching to shoot my new gun. :hunter Robert :burnout

ok im in

or

or

post up time and place

I'd like to go. Any time and any place...itching to shoot my new gun. :hunter Robert :burnout

it still sounds like we are short truck space (no - not TRUNK space)

if chad drives - that leaves room for jackie and myself, robert, steve, and i'm assuming mary lou how about mike? was there anyone else that wanted to go?

this is why i hate to try and plan things when i don't have complete independence available!

dangit, i guess i should just go buy a 4WD truck just so i can go shooting!

:leaving

don and i are stil in... just tell us where to show up and when (we could always meet at our house since we're central - 24th St and Southern)....

Also, we need a ride :D

how's about we get a final roll call to determine seating arrangements.

how about a meeting place?

meeting time?

Jackie is out - her back is still out and her PT told her he recommends against the thump of recoil against her shoulder

but (if there's room somewhere) I'm still in!

I went to Rio Salado today. Nice place, nice people. Shot off about 250 rounds. Sighted in the iron sights and the scope but then the scope slipped in its ring..thought that the screws were tight but they were just bottoming out. Had a lot of fun. There were a few guys with full autos, too cool. :thumbs Robert :burnout

so i'll assume that we aren't going tomorrow?

i'm off to bed in a few, so if i don't reply back if someone else says YAY - then count me out!

:chris

Guest AZ Power & Sound

IVe got a 07 tahoe for a rental while my car is in teh body shop... should have it for a week or so...

plan it for teh weekend coming up and im in, and I can comfortably fit another 6 or so people in teh truck!

And for some reason I cant spell "teh" tonight... looks like time for bed :)

:howdy back at ya. Probably to muddy out there after the rain. :( Robert :burnout P.S. I went out to Rio Salado again today. Sighted in the Red dot scope and the 3x9 scope. :thumbs

:howdy back at ya. Probably to muddy out there after the rain. :( Robert :burnout P.S. I went out to Rio Salado again today. Sighted in the Red dot scope and the 3x9 scope. :thumbs

what's rio solado?

:leaving