{Tentative} Plinking again (SUNDAYs - March 18 or 25?)

Togo

Ellsworth and Ursury mountain, about 7 moles north of 60. Real nice set up. Shoot for 15 minutes and then break for 4-5 to change out targets. I've shot over 600 rounds in the two times that I've gone out there. Ben Avery is probably just like it. If any of you north or west siders want to check out Avery let me know and I'll meet you. :hunter Robert :burnout

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• Quiktrip

• Loud Pedal

• Bigfoot

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellsworth and Ursury mountain, about 7 moles north of 60. Real nice set up. Shoot for 15 minutes and then break for 4-5 to change out targets. I've shot over 600 rounds in the two times that I've gone out there. Ben Avery is probably just like it. If any of you north or west siders want to check out Avery let me know and I'll meet you. :hunter Robert :burnout

ben avery had some get together today sponsored by sportsmans warehouse - i just couldn't get off the couch to go - i think they were demo'ing weapons and stuff.

i'm down with a trip to ben avery - i've just never been there - do they sell targets there? we better go before it gets too hot

i'd like to run a few more rounds through before shooting season "ends"

otherwise we'll have to go to an indoor range like caswells in mesa - and i think you can only shoot .223 on tuesdays