The Tucson Chapter

Desertdawg

As of today, the official Tucson version of ACE LLC. is being disbanded, or dissolved. they are handing over the trade name of Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts to us.

And to make this news even better, they are going to be joining us here on our forum.

We have been working on this for a few months now, lots of emails were sent back and forth, and I think the outcome is beneficial to all that are involved. I could sit here for a few hours trying to type out all the details, but I think it's best just say that both sides are smiling.

Here is the offer that was presented and accepted by the Tucson club on Wednesday night.

Offer 2

ACE Phoenix has offered us the ability to merge with ACE Phoenix and become the ACE Tucson Chapter of their club with the following:

1.) Addition of ACE Tucson Chapter to their forum with areas for us as follows:

ACE Tucson Chapter

To include the following sub-sections:

General

For Sale

Events

Other sub-sections can be added as needed.

Dwayne Tomko has also stated that we would be more than welcome to attend any of their events and would look forward to attending any events that the Tucson chapter would put on as well.

2.) In merging with Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts Phoenix we would officially dissolve our existing club infrastructure eliminating the board and coexist with their group. We will retain the rights and ability to use our existing Logo, Business Cards and Banner in representation of our chapter of ACE. As well as adopt any of the existing logos that ACE Phoenix is already using.

3.) In further we would agree to release all ownership and rights to the name Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts to ACE Phoenix in writing and file the required paperwork with the Arizona Corporation Commission to dissolve ACE Incorporated. In return we would receive the monetary amount of $300.00 USD to cover the costs.

(After a phone call this morning, we decided that having a separate section just for Tucson may not be the best thing, so we are going to forgo any segregation and just merge Tucson right into what we have now. Later if it is needed, we can add sections for Tucson specific topics.)

Tucson is going to continue to use the logo they have now, we sort of have about 2 or 3 logos we are using already, so we figured it wouldn't hurt to add one more. We are going to be working on some of the details so that we can add Tucson's logo to our other shirt orders. Of course Tucson can use the logos we have now also.

Lastly, the $300.00 is to cover the paperwork and other expenses involved with dissolving the LLC, and the transfer of the trade name.

I think this is going to only strengthen ACE by including more members from Tucson in our events, and the ability for the rest of us to attend some great events in Tucson.

I for one applaude this decision by both groups. This will truly make us ARIZONA Corvette Enthusiasts and not Phoenix Metro Area Corvette Enthusiasts. We now have members in Flagstaff, Camp Verde, Yuma, Metro Phoenix and Tucson.... Oh yeah, we can't forget Gila Bend.

I'm just sorry this didn't happen prior to the BBQ so we could officially celebrate together.

Welcome aboard Tucson! :howdy

I for one applaude this decision by both groups. This will truly make us ARIZONA Corvette Enthusiasts and not Phoenix Metro Area Corvette Enthusiasts. We now have members in Flagstaff, Camp Verde, Yuma, Metro Phoenix and Tucson.... Oh yeah, we can't forget Gila Bend.

I'm just sorry this didn't happen prior to the BBQ so we could officially celebrate together.

Welcome aboard Tucson! :howdy

:agree

Glad to have Tucson with us here...Looking forward to meeting everybody at the next event. Good job on bring both groups together. :thumbs:thumbs

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Boy, talking about getting big. Hell, we cover half of AZ now. :thumbs

Welcome aboard to all our new members.

Guest Azflyboy
As of today, the official Tucson version of ACE LLC. is being disbanded, or dissolved. they are handing over the trade name of Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts to us.

And to make this news even better, they are going to be joining us here on our forum.

We have been working on this for a few months now, lots of emails were sent back and forth, and I think the outcome is beneficial to all that are involved. I could sit here for a few hours trying to type out all the details, but I think it's best just say that both sides are smiling.

Here is the offer that was presented and accepted by the Tucson club on Wednesday night.

Offer 2

ACE Phoenix has offered us the ability to merge with ACE Phoenix and become the ACE Tucson Chapter of their club with the following:

1.) Addition of ACE Tucson Chapter to their forum with areas for us as follows:

ACE Tucson Chapter

To include the following sub-sections:

General

For Sale

Events

Other sub-sections can be added as needed.

Dwayne Tomko has also stated that we would be more than welcome to attend any of their events and would look forward to attending any events that the Tucson chapter would put on as well.

2.) In merging with Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts Phoenix we would officially dissolve our existing club infrastructure eliminating the board and coexist with their group. We will retain the rights and ability to use our existing Logo, Business Cards and Banner in representation of our chapter of ACE. As well as adopt any of the existing logos that ACE Phoenix is already using.

3.) In further we would agree to release all ownership and rights to the name Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts to ACE Phoenix in writing and file the required paperwork with the Arizona Corporation Commission to dissolve ACE Incorporated. In return we would receive the monetary amount of $300.00 USD to cover the costs.

(After a phone call this morning, we decided that having a separate section just for Tucson may not be the best thing, so we are going to forgo any segregation and just merge Tucson right into what we have now. Later if it is needed, we can add sections for Tucson specific topics.)

Tucson is going to continue to use the logo they have now, we sort of have about 2 or 3 logos we are using already, so we figured it wouldn't hurt to add one more. We are going to be working on some of the details so that we can add Tucson's logo to our other shirt orders. Of course Tucson can use the logos we have now also.

Lastly, the $300.00 is to cover the paperwork and other expenses involved with dissolving the LLC, and the transfer of the trade name.

I think this is going to only strengthen ACE by including more members from Tucson in our events, and the ability for the rest of us to attend some great events in Tucson.

I can't thank you guys enough on welcomming us to your group, and as a member of A.C.E. Tucson, when we met last night to vote on the decision to merge with you guys in Phoenix, I just want you to know that it was unanimous. We felt that this will benefit both clubs and everybody was in agreement. My thanks to Greg Gonzales and Dwayne for comming together and working this out for all of us.

I've been here the entire time :)

It's great to see things work out the way they did. While I've always found ACE to be all-inclusive, this can't help but be a good thing.

We've had participation in events to the south, but now the southern events will get even more recognition and exposure, and it will in turn reciprocate to the northern events as well.

Welcome to all of the new members. :drinkers

WOW! that was quick...kind of and ACE is bigger than ever for it. Nice job guys and welcome. :clap Do you guys have many C3 owners down there? :thumbs

I am in Tucson now, so what is the Tucson ACE website?

Hi,

we do have an ACE local calendar but all are welcome to join in on the fun, I will talk with dwayne and phil to see if it can be incorporated into the main site but for now here is the link.

http://my.calendars.net/ace2007

If you click on the blue events more info will pop up. and yes we have 2 or 3 C3's and a C1

Greg :howdy

Hi,

we do have an ACE local calendar but all are welcome to join in on the fun, I will talk with dwayne and phil to see if it can be incorporated into the main site but for now here is the link.

If you click on the blue events more info will pop up. and yes we have 2 or 3 C3's and a C1

Add another C3 to that list.

Guest Ricmin

Hi,

Great, that is what I was looking for. :clap

Tucson area specific.

CorvetteGrammy

We don't have a web site now but we will meet this Wed. at Zona 78 Restaurant located at 78 W. River Rd. at 6 p.m. Let me know if you will be there for the parking and table reservations...hope you can make it.....Corvette Grammy

Guest Ricmin

We don't have a web site now but we will meet this Wed. at Zona 78 Restaurant located at 78 W. River Rd. at 6 p.m. Let me know if you will be there for the parking and table reservations...hope you can make it.....Corvette Grammy

Can't make it.

I have my 4x4 torn down and installing a 4 link in it. I have friends and family coming down from Colorado with their rigs this Friday to go wheeling. So I have to get it done. :D

If i don't get this done by Friday, I'm dead.

Speedratchet
Hey Tucson peeps,

What is VAD?

Just wondering...

Andrew

If I remember right it's "Vettes after dark"

CorvetteGrammy
Hey Tucson peeps,

What is VAD?

vadsf1.jpg

Just wondering...

Andrew

Gary is right....VAD is "Vettes After Dark"....it's our weekly dinner social....Check our calendar posted by Greg for location information weekly....hope to see you there sometime....Corvette Grammy

Hey Tucson peeps,

What is VAD?

vadsf1.jpg

Just wondering...

Andrew

Gary is right....VAD is "Vettes After Dark"....it's our weekly dinner social....Check our calendar posted by Greg for location information weekly....hope to see you there sometime....Corvette Grammy

Hi,

Tucson will not have it's own web site all of our events will be posted on this site so all can be involved as it should be. If we are to be one group the we should have one place to post all events so all can enjoy.

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs