The Tucson Chapter

Desertdawg

How consistant is VAD ?

If you guys have a good turnout every week then maybe we can make a permenent sticky in Events for VAD, it would probably be locked with just the info that can be edited each week if the venue or time changes...

Or Ideas????

How consistant is VAD ?

If you guys have a good turnout every week then maybe we can make a permenent sticky in Events for VAD, it would probably be locked with just the info that can be edited each week if the venue or time changes...

Or Ideas????

Hey Dwayne,

VAD or Vettes after dark is every Wednesday but we do change the location every month due to, well lets just say the same old menu blows after a month worth of it. The turn out is quite good we seem to have a steady number of about 9-12 Covettes consistantly. but we should have more now with all the additional members, I hope that all feel moved to come to atleast one to meet some of the locals as we always have fun. We ask that people that are planning on showing up let the contact point know so we can ensure reserved parking to roped off for us. FYI we also get free soft drinks and 10% off the bill. :eek

Roped off parking!

Free drinks!

10% off the bill!!!

Maybe we need you guys to come up to Phoenix and set up our Corvette Saturdays that we have the first Sat. every month... We don't seem to get any of those perks.... :huh

We can still do a sticky, but since the location changes, maybe have a new one each week for the info and then the head count can be tallied....

Man, this sounds cool as hell. Wednesday nights are just bad for us. Between kid's activities, our activities, and the need to get to bed so everyone can get up in the morning, I don't know that we could ever make one.

I definitely think we need to do a Saturday one down there...maybe May's? :thumbs Won't be able to go to the Pavillions after...oh well. :lol

I for one applaude this decision by both groups. This will truly make us ARIZONA Corvette Enthusiasts and not Phoenix Metro Area Corvette Enthusiasts. We now have members in Flagstaff, Camp Verde, Yuma, Metro Phoenix and Tucson.... Oh yeah, we can't forget Gila Bend.

I'm just sorry this didn't happen prior to the BBQ so we could officially celebrate together.

Welcome aboard Tucson! :howdy

Hey! What about us in Prescott and Chino Valley?

I for one applaude this decision by both groups. This will truly make us ARIZONA Corvette Enthusiasts and not Phoenix Metro Area Corvette Enthusiasts. We now have members in Flagstaff, Camp Verde, Yuma, Metro Phoenix and Tucson.... Oh yeah, we can't forget Gila Bend.

I'm just sorry this didn't happen prior to the BBQ so we could officially celebrate together.

Welcome aboard Tucson! :howdy

Hey! What about us in Prescott and Chino Valley?

I knew that would be a mistake listing cities but hopefully everyone got my point. My bad! :lol

Like Dwayne had mentioned, if all or most of the ACE members could/would show up at the Pavillions on Corvette Saturday(first Saturday of the month)...that would be AWESOME. There would be vettes everywhere which is always cool. BTW: If you were to go, you have to be there by 2pm or you may not get a good spot.

Man, this sounds cool as hell. Wednesday nights are just bad for us. Between kid's activities, our activities, and the need to get to bed so everyone can get up in the morning, I don't know that we could ever make one.

I definitely think we need to do a Saturday one down there...maybe May's? :thumbs Won't be able to go to the Pavillions after...oh well. :lol

If that Tucson Saturday lunch falls on the right Saturday, there's the Little Anthony's Car show which is bi-weekly.

Check Cruisin' Arizona for dates.

If that Tucson Saturday lunch falls on the right Saturday, there's the Little Anthony's Car show which is bi-weekly.

Check Cruisin' Arizona for dates.

Hi to all,

I will bring up the Saturday get together tonight and see if we can put somthing together real soon I will also bring up the the Little Anthony's deal I know we had talked about it in the past. But in any case I will let you know tonight...

• 1 month later...

What about the lunch is it going to happen this month? I see plans are being made in another topic. If you are planning something you had better speak up please. :toetap

Just one big happy Vettefamily. Great. Anything my website can do to help all involved is gladly extended. Just drop me a line. Desertdawg and the other Moderators....let me know!