a callout for empty seats to Gila Bend

anmracing

Since Sniff is being 'shy' , (:smilelol as if!) she asked me to see if anyone would like passengers for the trip to GB. She and Tracy can meet at the eastside meeting place. They could just follow along in the camry, but it's hardly the same level of fun, is it? Obviously, there may be some form of 'reward' (beer) involved and the chance to have someone man the radio for you.

Thanks guys! Reply here or PM sniff directly....

M~

They could ride in my trunk if that would work. :devil :D Sorry.

Very funny Mike-as someone who has ridden in the luggage area of a 1973 to/from Cali from Tucson, I don't recommend the experience. :willy Now you all know what happened to make me this way....

Dewey, nah-they decided not to hoof it anywhere. They'll probably end up taking the camry, so I guess they'll be the bait when the LEOs appear. Maybe we can get them to wear lowcut tops like in Cannonball Run :eek .

M~

:crazy

I should have an empty seat or two, but they would need to make it to my house to accept the offer.... :crazy

I have one extra seat

Hey Brian-I'm not sure if they still need seats or not-we're playing it by ear tomorrow. They're meeting at the Mills, so I'll direct them your way at the westside stop if they still want to ride.

Thanks!

M~