• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Eddie44

• YumaZ06

• Togo

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever deal with or hear about their products?

I would like your opinioin on their services...if anyone knows.

Thanks

LINKY

heard a ton of good press from them on CF

had a lot of contact with tom too, as i was pricing wheels before sold my CCWs - my next set of wheels will most likely be from there!

I bought a set of stock sized black motorsports from them and have nothing but good things to say about their customer service and prices. :thumbs:thumbs

Thanks guys. Looking at getting one of these 2.

Linky1

Linky2

and been deabating between tomzwheels and house of wheels. Tomz are cheaper and come with lugs and locking lugs. House you have to buy those seperate.

Thanks guys. Looking at getting one of these 2.

Linky1

Linky2

and been deabating between tomzwheels and house of wheels. Tomz are cheaper and come with lugs and locking lugs. House you have to buy those seperate.

Lookin good. My wheels also came with the lugs and locking lugs, chrome valve stems and decals for the center caps. They didn't have the C-6 style wheels available when I got my C-5 Z06 Black Motorsports. I believe I got the O.E. Concepts that they sell. They balanced real good only requiring a little stick on weight.

You do realize that most aftermarket reproduction wheels do weigh a little more than stock if weight is a concern. For me it wasn't.

Thanks for the input Yuma. :thumbs I really don't care too much about a little extra weight. All that matters is they look good, are reliable and take tire pressure sensors.

I'll probably make my order tomorrow. As soon as I decide on the "plain" C6 or the C6 Z06. I'm really leaning towards the Z06.

I've never dealt with them but I bought my Z06 chromies from Bob at House of Wheels. He is also a CF Vendor. He has been advertising that he'll beat anyones prices. I got great product and customer service from Bob.

Guest UVETTYA
I've never dealt with them but I bought my Z06 chromies from Bob at House of Wheels. He is also a CF Vendor. He has been advertising that he'll beat anyones prices. I got great product and customer service from Bob.

Eddie, do you have the link for Bob's?

TIA. :thumbs

Well, if he'll beat anyone's price, I might just have to cal him them.

Even if I can get same price w/lugs and locks I may go through him. Their chrome warranty is a bit better at house of wheels.

Thanks Eddie. :thumbs

He doesn't have much of a website but here's the link

http://www.houseofwheelsonline.com/

Tanks! :thumbs

Ordered today...from house of wheels. He beat Tomz price and they are scheduled for Thursday delivery. :thumbs

Good for you. Can't wait to see her again. :D

Me either!!!!!!!!

And these are what I'm getting...in stock C5 sizes.

C6Z06.jpg

If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay????

Andrew

OK Andrew...this is how it worked.

Tomzwheels had the set of 4 for $699 including center caps, lugs, and locks. House of Wheels listed for $729 but did not include lugs or locks. Eddie said Bob @ House of Wheels would meet/beat anyone's price. So I called Bob and he gave me the same deal (lugs and locks included) for $689...$769 shipped.

I may be calling you when they come in to see about mounting and balancing. :thumbs

IMHO...You made the right choice. Gotta luv the Z06 split spokes

:agree Just get one of those small drill-attachment polishing balls or your hands will take a beating keeping those sweeties sparkling. :2cents

Should look friggin sweet, can't wait to see 'em on. Congrats Sean! :clap

Thank you all. :thumbs I'm chompin at the bit waiting for Thursday to roll around now. I will definitely post pics once done and see some of you at the next event.

IMHO...You made the right choice. Gotta luv the Z06 split spokes

:agree Just get one of those small drill-attachment polishing balls or your hands will take a beating keeping those sweeties sparkling. :2cents

Should look friggin sweet, can't wait to see 'em on. Congrats Sean! :clap

I hope you are as happy with them as I was with my Z06 chromies. I just used windex and a microfiber. The ball would probably make it easier. I was warned not to use wax or anything because it can react with the chrome over time.

They were on my doorstep after work today...went right down and got them put on...

Since I got home late...and with a new camera it was dark. I'll take a couple in the day time and post better ones then.

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0005-2.jpg

IMG_0006-2.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

And yes...I know I have some major cleaning and detailing to do in those ratty wheel wells now that you can see everything. :smilelol

And yes...I know I have some major cleaning and detailing to do in those ratty wheel wells now that you can see everything. :smilelol

I was going to leave that comment up to Tim :lol

They do look sweet! I may have to do those on the C6 someday. :yesnod