Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Eddie44

• YumaZ06

• Togo

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to leave that comment up to Tim :lol

They do look sweet! I may have to do those on the C6 someday. :yesnod

I'll give him a few moments before I say anything................ah hemmm ah sir yer wheels look nice and all :thumbs , HOWEVER, well you allready know! :lol Looks like a whole different car now!

I just bought a set of rims from Bob this morning. Good guy to go with.

Somebody ask him if he want's to be an ACE associate :lol

Now now Eddie. :smilelol

GASP!! is that too soon to kid?

GASP!! is that too soon to kid?

If we can't laugh we only have arguments left. It was meant to break some of the tensions here in the last few days. Nothing more.

Yes Sir Boss! Just don't dock my pay :lol

Wheels look killer!!!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Thanks for the props Yuma!

I know this is not up to Tims standards but I spent at least 2 hours on each wheel well to get them to what this one looks like :bang ...and here are some better daytime photos.

A couple before shots...

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

An after shot...

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

And the daytime outside shots...

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Hey Sean - i have to ask - are you looking to unload your old wheels (what do they look like, i forgot, were you running wagon wheels?

Hey Sean - i have to ask - are you looking to unload your old wheels (what do they look like, i forgot, were you running wagon wheels?

Yes, I have the old wagon wheels...17x8.5 and 18x9.5. I'd be willing to let them go. They are not in the best condition. Nothing serious, but definitely not show. :yesnod

I have no idea what to ask for them...so if you want them they are yours...they are cluttering up my patio as it is. :toetap

I also have the stock mufflers sitting out in the weather if anyone wants those as well.

And thanks Steve...I'm very happy with my new ones. :thumbs

if you're looking to just give them away - consider them "sold"

i love my Z06 wheels, but the wide tire size in the rear is my main concern - while i love traction, i hate the expensive jump and more "limited" selection of sizes.

if it turns out i don't use them, i'll pass them on to someone else here on the forum.

Yes, I have the old wagon wheels...17x8.5 and 18x9.5. I'd be willing to let them go. They are not in the best condition. Nothing serious, but definitely not show. :yesnod

I have no idea what to ask for them...so if you want them they are yours...they are cluttering up my patio as it is. :toetap

I also have the stock mufflers sitting out in the weather if anyone wants those as well.

And thanks Steve...I'm very happy with my new ones. :thumbs

i love my Z06 wheels, but the wide tire size in the rear is my main concern - while i love traction, i hate the expensive jump and more "limited" selection of sizes.

if it turns out i don't use them, i'll pass them on to someone else here on the forum.

I think they will look kind of funny on your FRC and they are silver, so you will probably need to paint them, but just give me a holler and we can arrange a "pick-up." Maybe on your way back from the Bend on Saturday...but I'm pretty flexible.

Very nice work! Now pray it doesn't rain Saturday.

:agree Last forecast I saw, showed rain on Friday morning and sunny on Saturday (according to weather.com) We'll see, I don't have to much faith in weather forecasts. Rain or shine I'll be there.

BTW, what size Kuhmo's are you running?

I think they will look kind of funny on your FRC and they are silver, so you will probably need to paint them, but just give me a holler and we can arrange a "pick-up." Maybe on your way back from the Bend on Saturday...but I'm pretty flexible.

shouldn't look TOO silly - that's the kind of wheels it had on it when it was brand new!!!!

i won't have room in the car on the way back from the Bend - so i'll make arrangements when our schedules will coincide and drive the truck out there!

thanks again!!! :thumbs

Yuma...running stocks sizes all the way around, even rims are stock sizes:

245/45 17x8.5

275/40 18x9.5

And latest weather I looked at shows sunny all the way. :thumbs

Chris...no probs...just let me know...I'm pretty flexible. Well, the silver will look kinda funny anyway. :lol