EVC cruise to Pima air museum 11/4/23

aenigma

Hey all, Joe with EVC put together a cruise and invited us. It’s not my cruise, I just wanted to get it out there for everyone without a Facebook. I’m definitely going. 

Here’s his post: 

Ok, Gang. The Pima Air and Space Museum run is confirmed. Photo set up fee paid. I honestly don't know how many cars can be accommodated for a photo op with a plane... but I'm sure Michael will think of something. We are leaving from the gas station outside of Wild Horse Pass at 715 am sharp on Saturday 11/4. I invited ACE and since they always think of us on their runs, Infamous Mopar as well. Interest across all clubs is high and this should make for some sight on the I-10! To recap... you MUST buy an admission ticket. There is a senior rate. It is dog friendly except in the restaurant as per the website but you may call to confirm. This will be a rain or shine event. Looking forward to a fun experience. See you on 11/4!

aenigma and lonnie

extender + Julie 

Crimson + mellenie

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like 33 vettes so far are going. Full house! Joe at EVC has done a great job planning this trip. We’re going to be lining up at maricopa road by the gas station since there’s too many to fit at the gas station.  Leaving there at 7:15am.