Can someone schedule this cruise?

aenigma

Hi all, it looks like we’ve been getting more interest from the Facebook people. Someone suggested a Jerome run. I have no time in September due to racing so I can’t go, but if someone schedules a Jerome run, I’ll forward it for those people. 
if not, I’ll check what’s going on in racing in October and schedule it then. 
if you haven’t ever scheduled an event, all you need to do is figure out a route you like, call a restaurant and see if they can take 30 or so people on a certain day or time and then add it to this forum. Then you’re off the hook! 

It’s so easy and fun to do!  And don’t worry if people aren’t going to show, they WILL. 

More people really need to get involved just a tiny bit and schedule cruises to grow our club, non-club, whatever you want to call us 😃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ALL ACE members are encouraged to step up and create an event.

It's easy, and fun!

If you've never created an event before, everything you need to know to create a successful event is on the Forum here:  GO FOR IT!!!!!  :ACE:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I wish I knew how to schedule an event :lol 

that being said, it has always been a challenge to get members involved in setting stuff up.

I wish I knew the answer to how to get them involved but nothing we tried ever seemed to work…