Casa Grande Car Show

Don&Patty

Went to the Casa Grande Car Show yesterday and was not real sure if the weather was going to cooperate but it did. Was a little cool and overcast but not bad. The turn out was very good with 151 cars participating. The show was held in conjunction with an arts and crafts street fair so the number of people who viewed the cars was staggering. They seemed to come in waves all asking a hundred questions, which we were pleased to answer. Corvettes in attendance were 3 C1’s, 2 C2’s, 2 C3’s and my C5. There were to two Corvette classes, “Corvette Early 1979 and back and “Corvette Later” 1980 to Present. It was the first year that the judging was done by 5 Judges rather than the participants. Each car had to be judged by a minimum of three Judges and it actually went quite well. I took a first place, which was nice.

Went to the Casa Grande Car Show yesterday and was not real sure if the weather was going to cooperate but it did. Was a little cool and overcast but not bad. The turn out was very good with 151 cars participating. The show was held in conjunction with an arts and crafts street fair so the number of people who viewed the cars was staggering. They seemed to come in waves all asking a hundred questions, which we were pleased to answer. Corvettes in attendance were 3 C1’s, 2 C2’s, 2 C3’s and my C5. There were to two Corvette classes, “Corvette Early 1979 and back and “Corvette Later” 1980 to Present. It was the first year that the judging was done by 5 Judges rather than the participants. Each car had to be judged by a minimum of three Judges and it actually went quite well. I took a first place, which was nice.

Sorry we didn't make it. Sounds like there was a good showing though.

Congrats Don, :thumbs

I wish I remembered there was a show in Casa Grande. Dwayne and I drove down to Tucson yesterday and maybe we could have stopped by if either of us remembered about it.

Glad it was a good turnout.

Phil... :devil

Thanks for the kind remarks. Yes there was trophy which is now in our office/den. It's the third trophy we have gotten and they are always nice to have. We age going to go the Chapman Chevrolet show on the 11th. Hope some of you are going to attend as well.