Jump to content

9/24/22 Prescott All Corvette Car Show


HarleyPat
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Footsam said:

I'm coming to get the now $60 tee shirt and raffle tickets I paid for, :o. Looking forward to seeing everyone, even mean Mo!


oh that’s right. the tshirts. 
 

and 😂

I haven’t seen you guys in forever. We’ll have to catch up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Footsam said:

I'm coming to get the now $60 tee shirt and raffle tickets I paid for, :o. Looking forward to seeing everyone, even mean Mo!

 

$60?  How did you qualify for a discount?   :lol  My registration was $70, way back in April! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pouring RAIN here now....... Hope it stays clear for you all, the weather forecast up here are not 100% accurate, pretty funny, sometimes they are way off...........>!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ChainHeartMachine
2 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Weekend Valley Freeway Mayhem, brought to you by ADOT:  https://azdot.gov/adot-news/adots-weekend-freeway-travel-advisory-sept-23-26-phoenix-area

 

If you are going to the Prescott Show, check your route and plan accordingly!!!!

I guess I have a choice of going up 303 to 60 or 10 to Vulture Mine Rd (which I've not been on). Is Vulture Mine Rd advisable to take given it just rained?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, WJ_Flywheel said:

Allison and I came up Thursday, is there a meet point set for Saturday morning?

 

SHOW ENTRY MEETPOINT:

If you plan to attend and would like to enter/park in the show as a group on Saturday morning, meet up in time to depart as a group at 8:15. 

Parking lot of Mile High Middle School. 

West Carleton Avenue ends in this parking lot, which is located 1/2 block west of the intersection of West Carleton Avenue and South Montezuma Street.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChainHeartMachine said:

I guess I have a choice of going up 303 to 60 or 10 to Vulture Mine Rd (which I've not been on). Is Vulture Mine Rd advisable to take given it just rained?

 

If you're going up Friday, 303 works. 

 

But, if you're going up Saturday, 303 will be closed northbound

 

Vulture Mine was fine last week, but we did have one good storm since then so it could be iffy.  There are a couple of low wash crossings that can get full of mud when we have flash floods. 

 

If you're coming up Saturday, you might try using Cotton Lane/Clearview Blvd/Sunrise Blvd to get to US 60.   That route almost parallels the 303, only a little bit out of the way to get to US 60.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ChainHeartMachine
1 hour ago, Chameleon said:

 

If you're going up Friday, 303 works. 

 

But, if you're going up Saturday, 303 will be closed northbound

 

Vulture Mine was fine last week, but we did have one good storm since then so it could be iffy.  There are a couple of low wash crossings that can get full of mud when we have flash floods. 

 

If you're coming up Saturday, you might try using Cotton Lane/Clearview Blvd/Sunrise Blvd to get to US 60.   That route almost parallels the 303, only a little bit out of the way to get to US 60.

Coming tomorrow, I'll just use 303 to 60. Mud is not my fave.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...