Cruise to Mescal Movie Set (Food Truck will be there)

geoWorm

Now, that was a tank full!!  Thanks for setting up a great time.  We drove 339 miles, probably farther for the West Siders.  The pics I posted are for you to not find Waldo. but for you to find the famous movie actress in the background,  in the green shirt with the umbrella.  She is most likely a very famous one that we have seen many, many times, but I cannot recall her name.  When we returned home, the movie Josie Wales was on TV.  It was very easy to pick the scenes where it was filmed at the Mescal Set.  The picture of the wine glasses are the ones from the wine tasting at Tombstone.  Spent a lot of time with Cale and Barb.. So nice to see their business is doing great.  They now live in Fountain Hills.  Only bought one bottle of wine, but had 26 samples.  A lady gave us her tickets as she was leaving, so we had to use those also.  

6 hours ago, roneva said:

Now, that was a tank full!!  Thanks for setting up a great time.  We drove 339 miles, probably farther for the West Siders.  The pics I posted are for you to not find Waldo. but for you to find the famous movie actress in the background,  in the green shirt with the umbrella.  She is most likely a very famous one that we have seen many, many times, but I cannot recall her name.  When we returned home, the movie Josie Wales was on TV.  It was very easy to pick the scenes where it was filmed at the Mescal Set.  The picture of the wine glasses are the ones from the wine tasting at Tombstone.  Spent a lot of time with Cale and Barb.. So nice to see their business is doing great.  They now live in Fountain Hills.  Only bought one bottle of wine, but had 26 samples.  A lady gave us her tickets as she was leaving, so we had to use those also.  

My final mileage = 457.  The heat wiped me out so I didn't stay long outdoors in Tombstone. 

Cale and Barb looked great. I figured out I hadn't seen them in 10 years, and they haven't aged a bit.  Maybe Wine is the fountain of youth? :P

Man, that looks like so much fun. Wish we could have joined you all. Thanks for the photos.

• 1 year later...

Finally got the photos I took developed. (oh the joys of shooting with film) here are some that I enjoyed. 

0001_1.jpg

0002_2.jpg

0006_6.jpg

0024_24.jpg

• Like 1

I like that last one, the C7 with the building behind it. . .

. . . and, long time no see!  You apparently have a C8 now too?  Bring that thing out!!!!

2 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

I like that last one, the C7 with the building behind it. . .

. . . and, long time no see!  You apparently have a C8 now too?  Bring that thing out!!!!

I came out to the meet in April at the automotive museum, that's the day I got back with the c8. Next meet that works with my schedule I'll definitely be going to