MLK Day Cruise?

Eddie44

I should hopefully be getting a tune to fix my lean condition...Mike says he will be in Monday....so I like nort99 (ummm, nort05) will be with you in spirit. :yesnod

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

• 1EvilC5

Guest UVETTYA

Eddie, how about if you and Dan, Chuck, and ML and I meet at the KMart at 32nd and Cactus, then convoy to AZ Mills to meet Phil?

BTW, if you'll bring the brake pads I'll bring cash. :thumbs

Steve

Eddie, how about if you and Dan, Chuck, and ML and I meet at the KMart at 32nd and Cactus, then convoy to AZ Mills to meet Phil?

BTW, if you'll bring the brake pads I'll bring cash. :thumbs

Steve

Steve, Chuck and I will meet you at the Kmart at 9:30 or shortly after. Dan lives right by AZ Mills so we can meet him and Phil (if he's going) there. See you then! :howdy

I will be @ Work... :toetap

But I'm really Itching to go on a cruise I was thinking maybe on the next Ace Lunch we could cruise up to sunset Point B4 lunch............

Short but would be fun.....

Especially the one's that can't usually do a whole day cruise.....

3,503 lbs of trouble
Dan lives right by AZ Mills so we can meet him and Phil (if he's going) there. See you then! :howdy

I will be at AZ Mills at 10 AM by the closed K.K.

Guest UVETTYA
I be at the big K at 9:30..... Chuck Its along way from my house!!

What's a long way... the Kmart where I'm meeting Eddie? We can meet somewhere else if that's out of your way. :thumbs

Steve

I be at the big K at 9:30..... Chuck Its along way from my house!!

What's a long way... the Kmart where I'm meeting Eddie? We can meet somewhere else if that's out of your way. :thumbs

Steve

He's pulling your leg...you can see the K-mart from his house. :smilelol Robert :burnout

Dan lives right by AZ Mills so we can meet him and Phil (if he's going) there. See you then! :howdy

I will be at AZ Mills at 10 AM by the closed K.K.

I will be going but do not have too much time except for the ride up and lunch, then the ride back.

I should be able to meet you at the KK at the Mills by 10:00 AM.

Guest UVETTYA
I will be going but do not have too much time except for the ride up and lunch, then the ride back.

I don't think we plan on doing anything else... unless you guys want to wax my car. :lol:lol:lol:leaving

Well I just got home from the 3rd Annual MLK cruise to Tortilla Flats.

Lunch was good with great company.

Ride up was a blast :burnout great time all.

Hope everyone is having a good day at work if you had to work today.

Phil... :devil

:agree Great drive up and great time! We talked about you all that are working today :smilelol:smilelol

Great pix and vids from your copilot as usual! :clap And nary a red 'vette in sight! :devil If I woulda known this was gonna be a "dark side" cruise I might have cleared my hectic schedule of recliner testing and child rearing! :lol

Guest UVETTYA
Great pix and vids from your copilot as usual! :clap And nary a red 'vette in sight! :devil If I woulda known this was gonna be a "dark side" cruise I might have cleared my hectic schedule of recliner testing and child rearing! :lol

Every cruise is a dark side cruise. We outnumber them, remember? :D

That has to be the last time that the black team gets together by there self's... Needs to be some Red mixed in there also. :devil

Great pictures Mary Lou :D

That has to be the last time that the black team gets together by there self's... Needs to be some Red mixed in there also. :devil

Great pictures Mary Lou :D

Hey, we had one green chaparone :toetap

That has to be the last time that the black team gets together by there self's...

Why? Nobody locked their keys in their 'vette, or broke any windows. :bang

:devil

Edit: :jesterToo soon?

That has to be the last time that the black team gets together by there self's...

Why? Nobody locked their keys in their 'vette, or broke any windows. :bang

Ouch now that hurt. :D :D :lol:lol

:devil

Guest racingchester

Thanks for the great time. Yah the OLD GUY in the GREEN kept up with the guys in the BLACK through the twistys. HEHEHE. Now on the 60 I don't think soooo. Alot of you folks who had to WORK missed out on a great time. Awsome sound when Steve and Phil decide to do some SPIRITED driving!! Thanks for the pictures Maryloo, They are great. Thanks guys for letting the old man come along. See yah next year and I hope a few more. By the way Phil did you get a squack when we met Sherrif Joes enforser??? Chuck

Thanks for the great time. Yah the OLD GUY in the GREEN kept up with the guys in the BLACK through the twistys. HEHEHE. Now on the 60 I don't think soooo. Alot of you folks who had to WORK missed out on a great time. Awsome sound when Steve and Phil decide to do some SPIRITED driving!! Thanks for the pictures Maryloo, They are great. Thanks guys for letting the old man come along. See yah next year and I hope a few more. By the way Phil did you get a squack when we met Sherrif Joes enforser??? Chuck

When we met the MCCS Vehicle, my radar detector went Crazy :chris , I just said to myself, glad I did not pass that slow car a few mins ago. :willy

In one of Steve's Videos you will hear his radar detector go off also. :chris