It Is Just, To Quite

nort99

Last post 7:51 am??? :toetap

Where's the noise? I can't hear you! :D

Edit: it's now 9:23 pm and he still hasn't parked that thing??? Bet the neighbors are pissed! :huh

Hmmm...I would bet it took longer than expected (priors), or he was "unavoidably detained." :devil

Or his wife didn't buy the fuse story :lol:lol

Guest AZ Power & Sound

I finished it late last night :) Had to go to the dentist at noon and its a good 7 hours of work for a full exhaust so maybe he went out driving all night when I was done :lol

I almost stopped by on my way home last night from work around 7:30 pm. I thought for sure you all would have gone home by then.

Hopefullly Mike was able to sneak the Vette back into the Garage late last night without Sue noticing.

So Mike (Nort99) how did it come out?

Did you get grounded by Sue for staying out late, or pulling the exhuast fuse.?

I am back. My ears are ringing. Sure does sound so pretty. I am telling you it mean now. Here is the story. We got started on it late Monday afternoon, Mike had some problems with some broken water lines that had to be taken care of first. Top notch job was done on the custom exhaust job. Did not get it done until around 8:45 if I remember right. I jumped on it going up the ramp to the four lane and the smile was so wide and I was saying oh my god. Then about one mile down the road I got light on the dash check engine. So I turned her around and was hoping that I could catch Mike before they left the shop but he had gone home already and the doors were locked. So not really knowing what or why the engine light was on I drove back home pretty easy. Then after work tonight to her back in, and all it was just an code that was over looked when they did a tune on her. Now all is fine and no longer a Stealth that is for sure. After I got back home and Sue said that I have been a good boy, and I could go out and play for a while. So that is where I have been, just running Thur the gears. Oh yea it is a great sound now. Thanks AZ SOUND and POWER. :D :thumbs Let go on a cruise.

Last post 7:51 am??? :toetap

Where's the noise? I can't hear you! :D

Edit: it's now 9:23 pm and he still hasn't parked that thing??? Bet the neighbors are pissed! :huh

Hmmm...I would bet it took longer than expected (priors), or he was "unavoidably detained." :devil

Or his wife didn't buy the fuse story :lol:lol

I did try the fuse story but I just could not keep a straight face. So I had to sleep out side in the cold only for one night. :D

I almost stopped by on my way home last night from work around 7:30 pm. I thought for sure you all would have gone home by then.

Hopefullly Mike was able to sneak the Vette back into the Garage late last night without Sue noticing.

Well just a little. She did say that I could no longer get under any tables, even if Eddie is on the other side. :D

Well just a little. She did say that I could no longer get under any tables, even if Eddie is on the other side. :D

All I'll say is Mike did make it a memorable birthday for me! :D

Open the garage door and rev it up!! I'll step outside and listen... :lol

I have been doing just that a bunch lately. That is why I have egg all over my garage doors now. :D

That is total :bs by the way. No eggs, yet.

I have been doing just that a bunch lately. That is why I have egg all over my garage doors now. :D

:bs Sound clippy??? :toetap Did you post one? Maybe I missed it, but I wanna hear this Black & Decker exhaust. :devil

:bs Sound clippy??? :toetap Did you post one? Maybe I missed it, but I wanna hear this Black & Decker exhaust. :devil

No clippy, I did make about four of them but for some reason they sound bad. I guess my cam does not like the sound or something, so not going to post it until I can get this cam deal working better. :D

Guest AZ Power & Sound

No clippy, I did make about four of them but for some reason they sound bad. I guess my cam does not like the sound or something, so not going to post it until I can get this cam deal working better. :D

I have plenty of new CAMs in stock, try one out and see if that gets the sound youre looking for ;)