It Is Just, To Quite

nort99

Dam this thing is just to quiet. Got to do something with it. Need some catbacks I guess. :D

Helped get my son-in-law his Mustang GT, and it sounds good right from the factory, you can even change the dash light to four different colors also. HUmmmm. :devil

I bet it's QUIET too :hat

Yep that is what I meant to say, so glad you could keep me straight. :D My head is still messed up from being under the table. :bang

Guest UVETTYA
Dam this thing is just to quiet. Got to do something with it. Need some catbacks I guess. :D

Helped get my son-in-law his Mustang GT, and it sounds good right from the factory, you can even change the dash light to four different colors also. HUmmmm. :devil

Sheesh, this is a no brainer. Just put a 1/8" bit in the cordless and start drilling. When it's loud enough, stop drilling.

Problem solved! :thumbs

Sheesh, this is a no brainer. Just put a 1/8" bit in the cordless and start drilling. When it's loud enough, stop drilling.

Problem solved! :thumbs

Why don't you try that Mike. Let me know how it works and then maybe I'll do mine :leaving

Guest AZ Power & Sound

We just did a budget system on a C6 if youre trying to stay in a certain range... cat delete, Xpipe and magnaflows sounded AWESOME when he left today! All that installed is much cheaper then what a new cat back by itself costs... or if you have a certain sound you want, let me know and I can just fab one up from scratch for you!

We just did a budget system on a C6 if youre trying to stay in a certain range... cat delete, Xpipe and magnaflows sounded AWESOME when he left today! All that installed is much cheaper then what a new cat back by itself costs... or if you have a certain sound you want, let me know and I can just fab one up from scratch for you!

Hey Mike,

I was just gonna post how happy I was with the sound and the price! I'll be at the BBQ this weekend if anyone wants to here what AZPS came up with for me for about half the cost of the cheapest cat-back system out there.

Now, if I can just keep my foot off the gas :burnout

Hey Mike,

I was just gonna post how happy I was with the sound and the price! I'll be at the BBQ this weekend if anyone wants to here what AZPS came up with for me for about half the cost of the cheapest cat-back system out there.

Alright I will be there and take a listen. Thanks.

Hey Mike,

Definitely interested in hearing yours. I will be doing it soon, just haven't heard enough different systems on the C6 yet. I'm partial to the Borla Stingers that I had on the C5 but still have an open mind.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Hey Mike,

Definitely interested in hearing yours. I will be doing it soon, just haven't heard enough different systems on the C6 yet. I'm partial to the Borla Stingers that I had on the C5 but still have an open mind.

I like the stingers myself, but I dont like cats... and without cats the stingers tend to rasp a bit... and of course if you end up getting a cam they get REALLY rowdy! Thats never a bad thing... I LOVED how my Z06 sounded with the stingers and no cats, but the drone got to me after a while. We switched to magnaflows and are having awesome luck with no resonance! They offer a similar muffler to the stinger as well, just longer and skinnier, if you want that same stinger sound...

How long does it take to get what you need to do this? I am going to listen to Phil's TEXAZC6 at your place Saturday. I bet I will like what I hear. :D

Guest AZ Power & Sound

How long does it take to get what you need to do this? I am going to listen to Phil's TEXAZC6 at your place Saturday. I bet I will like what I hear. :D

typically one day unless they send us the wrong mufflers like they did on his car :lol

usually one day for parts, and since im not really scheduled for stuff, I can typically get it done in one day

Hey Mike,

Phil Got an idea of what time you will be there?

:thumbs

I signed up for the 22nd to get her done. I want the same as Phil on the exhaust EXCEPT I need it to be just a bit louder. See ya on the 22nd around 10. :D :thumbs

Mike

Ya know Mike, if I hadn't heard how quiet your new ride is in person, I would say you were just free posting... :bang

You better get it loud, cause I'm locking this damn thread down soon!!! :lol

:agree

And he has to get this 'vette loud so he doesn't do the "double" and lock his keys in it with it still running. You know, your sense of hearing is like the second thing to go.... :devil

Ya know Mike, if I hadn't heard how quiet your new ride is in person, I would say you were just free posting... :bang

ROFLMAO

GUESS what only one day left. Ye Haaaaaaaa I hope I do not do the double deal, at least it was not running. :D I already lost my hearing, wear two hearing aids now. I just replaced the battery's I can oh most hear this thing run. :D Did I mention that there is only one day left. It better not be raining. :bang

ONE DAY than some sound. And the wife is going to say, where did you go and what did you do? And I will just say nothing. :devil

:lol:lol:lol:lol

ROFLMAO

GUESS what only one day left. Ye Haaaaaaaa I hope I do not do the double deal, at least it was not running. :D I already lost my hearing, wear two hearing aids now. I just replaced the battery's I can oh most hear this thing run. :D Did I mention that there is only one day left. It better not be raining. :bang

ONE DAY than some sound. And the wife is going to say, where did you go and what did you do? And I will just say nothing. :devil

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Wife finally asked me today if it had gotten lounder. Told her I just had the exhaust fuse removed. :devil

Last post 7:51 am??? :toetap

Where's the noise? I can't hear you! :D

Edit: it's now 9:23 pm and he still hasn't parked that thing??? Bet the neighbors are pissed! :huh

Last post 7:51 am??? :toetap

Where's the noise? I can't hear you! :D

Edit: it's now 9:23 pm and he still hasn't parked that thing??? Bet the neighbors are pissed! :huh

Hmmm...I would bet it took longer than expected (priors), or he was "unavoidably detained." :devil