CORVETTE OWNERS BEWARE

Buccaneer

It has come to my attention that Bromley corvette has suckered enough and over charged lots of customers to open another shop in the east valley in Gilbert. This IS a huge red flag I'm raising, just letting all you corvette owners out there to stay away, far away from that shop. You have been warned...:rant There are plenty of ACE members that know this shops reputation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Awesome...I'll have to check them out sometime.

Wait, scratch that....I'll have to STAY AWAY from them! Got it! 😉👍

Yeah, he's shilling away quite often in the East Valley Corvettes Facebook group.

Always, "Caveat Emptor"

I took my Vette to Bromley's shop to get an estimate on a repair job. Wow, what a mistake! The guy never put the car on a lift to see what was going on or drove it, he just walked around the car and said, "the rear end is out of alignment and it will cost 3600 bucks to repair it". Told him I will take the car somewhere else and got the hell out of there.  Cost me about 110 bucks to have the differential fluid changed and posi additive added, problem solved.

Typical story Red64. Glad it worked out. 

2 hours ago, Red64 said:

I took my Vette to Bromley's shop to get an estimate on a repair job. Wow, what a mistake! The guy never put the car on a lift to see what was going on or drove it, he just walked around the car and said, "the rear end is out of alignment and it will cost 3600 bucks to repair it". Told him I will take the car somewhere else and got the hell out of there.  Cost me about 110 bucks to have the differential fluid changed and posi additive added, problem solved.

Yet another ACE member that has seen with his own eye's the BS this guy/shop does. Please stay far away from them, the more people that know that, the better off they will be. :thumbs

• 1 month later...

Lmao. I literally drove by this place on Saturday and went "Holly shit! How cool. Definitely going there!" it's RIGHT by my house. 

I've only had my 79 for about a month. 

Glad I saw this lol. 

On 7/15/2021 at 7:26 PM, TopherAZ said:

Lmao. I literally drove by this place on Saturday and went "Holly shit! How cool. Definitely going there!" it's RIGHT by my house. 

Glad I saw this lol. 

Glad you saw this before it was too late. Take it to Vintage Iron in Scottsdale if you need work done. Ask for Mark, the owner.:thumbs

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buccaneer said:

Glad you saw this before it was too late. Take it to Vintage Iron in Scottsdale if you need work done. Ask for Mark, the owner.:thumbs

^^^  Yup, what he said...:yesnod

On 7/15/2021 at 7:26 PM, TopherAZ said:

Glad I saw this lol. 

Yep, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! I've been burned by him and I embarrassed to say how much he took me and my wife for, only to have Vintage Iron undo some of the work he said he did. In short, my wife's 78' was in worse shape after he got his mitts on it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/17/2021 at 11:18 AM, Buccaneer said:

Take it to Vintage Iron in Scottsdale if you need work done. Ask for Mark, the owner.:thumbs

this.  :ACE:

I would take it to Vintage Auto in Scottsdale, they fixed the stuff that Bromely said he fixed, but couldn't/didn't.

On 9/26/2021 at 12:54 AM, rickety said:

82 vette (damn spell check)

What's wrong with it? I may be able to help if it's running poorly.

Hey guys, my 82 is hard to start, it idles just fine. On acceleration it Boggs down & people behind me start honking. Totally embarrassing! A corvette that doesn't have any giddy up & go. I replaced the fuel pump over a year ago with a pump for an 85. It ran great. Out of the blue this happened. No forewarning. I'll send some pics asap! Thanks

I can probably help you get it running properly. Where are you located? I'm in Gilbert.

I was adamant it was the pump or rubber line the pump attaches to inside the tank & pulled the unit out. Both seem fine. Bench tested pump. Makes ample pressure.