NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Breakfast: Sat. May 22nd at La Canasta

suprone

I guess I'm out.😥  Some back yard construction just got scheduled for the 22nd.   Have fun and see you all down the road.

HarleyPat saw your car at ClassicGold!  Needed a little body work, huh?

Add Ron & Eva for breakfast please.  Thank you. 

CrimsonNCream

Melinee and I will not be able to make this fun time now as her mother, who was 95, just passed away and we will be going to Western Nebraska this week for the funeral. Have a great time and we will see y'all soon!

14 hours ago, CrimsonNCream said:

Melinee and I will not be able to make this fun time now as her mother, who was 95, just passed away and we will be going to Western Nebraska this week for the funeral. Have a great time and we will see y'all soon!

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace in your hearts.  Safe travels.

21 hours ago, roneva said:

HarleyPat saw your car at ClassicGold!  Needed a little body work, huh?

Add Ron & Eva for breakfast please.  Thank you. 

Yes...my baby has a boo boo.🥺

1 hour ago, CrimsonNCream said:

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, HarleyPat!

Sorry to hear about your loss.  Fellow Husker here, safe travels

Health update:

Just an update!

Had a total knee replacement of another knee replacement. I am in excruciating-pain was transferred to a physical treatment facility to learn how to walk again. Replacement was so bad they expect me to be here for 2-3 weeks. I am handing off all hosting responsibilities to Monique (anigma) Enjoy yourselves!

NateFamilyofFun

I am in and will be bring the SUV vette with the whole family. 4 total.

On 5/20/2021 at 11:30 AM, suprone said:

Health update:

Just an update!

Had a total knee replacement of another knee replacement. I am in excruciating-pain was transferred to a physical treatment facility to learn how to walk again. Replacement was so bad they expect me to be here for 2-3 weeks. I am handing off all hosting responsibilities to Monique (anigma) Enjoy yourselves!

Hey Superman, sorry to hear of your problems.  I've had both knees replaced in the last 15 years.  Sure don't want a do over on that.  How long ago was the original replacement?  By the way, thanks for setting up the breakfast.

On 5/17/2021 at 8:15 PM, CrimsonNCream said:

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and condolences to you and your family from another fellow Husker.

Health update:

Just an update!

Sorry it didn't go well for you. Will miss seeing you. You have my prayers for a speedy recovery and no pain afterwards.

Health update:

Just an update!

Oh man!  I was so hoping everything went well with the surgery and I'd see you smiling tomorrow.  Keep the faith and you'll recover quickly. 

Well I knew something was going to happen.....just the way my week has gone. Gonna have to bail too, daughter needs help with her car before she can go to work in the morning. Sorry y'all.

Extender32

Thanks Robert/Mo for setting this up. It was nice seeing some old faces again. Get well soon Robert!

Didn't really get a chance to meet everyone but we did meet Leah & Nick - Look forward to meeting everyone 🙂

IMG_2628.jpg

Such a fun time getting to sit and visit and eat good food. We missed spending time with everyone. Thank you Robert for setting this up and we look forward to you getting back on the road. Had some cops watching us or watching out for us, or eating donuts, not sure which. 
gotta love HOXXOH’s photo bomb 😂

E68DF3AA-CB80-410F-B38F-D4136482CB5B.jpeg

4A4EA45A-8D6A-4F25-9B61-FC97D46D58BF.jpeg

C673A00A-B5E7-4A51-BF01-455D2470816A.jpeg

3F910C48-804E-4AEB-B302-F745DD9FACA0.jpeg

EE63C69F-0981-4EA2-8829-ECB37A0C690B.jpeg

6527D6FD-584E-472B-8561-E3D5EDBE6F3D.jpeg

F50ED6BA-55E1-495B-910C-305FAC485F3F.jpeg

8297E552-238F-42D5-9CB7-DDF09B6CB9E4.jpeg

6D14663C-A31A-4718-A9B8-91DDF6D3B367.jpeg

• Like 2

Is there a award for total fail?  I no-showed, just spaced it, getting old person's brain.  

On 5/24/2021 at 7:14 AM, TheCMSH said:

Is there a award for total fail?  I no-showed, just spaced it, getting old person's brain.  

We tie. I'll split the trophy with you.