• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Congrats Mike!! Looks great, but are you sure that top folds?? There's no way you would settle for a fixed roof. :D :D :D

Well it don't fold but it does come off. :agree I got to have some air you know. :D Thanks for the congrats.

Man those are nice lookin automobiles :)

Can't wait to see 'em 'in person' at one of the meets!

Congratulations on your new Vettes for sure!

-Frank

Hey Steve M. I think we'll need to trade up to a 1973 to keep up too...... :D

Congrats on the new addition......

Andrew

Hey Steve M. I think we'll need to trade up to a 1973 to keep up too...... :D

Congrats on the new addition......

Andrew

a 1973? Shut your mouth! :willy

M~

WOW I never saw that coming mike my computers been all screwed up with some damn virus and I havent surfed in a couple days and then..........Bam everyone's trading up.. Cool very cool enjoy the heck out of that beautiful car!!!!

Robert and Elizabeth

That is one beautiful car Mike! Congrats to you :thumbs

I know I have been out of the loop for a bit being in the hospital and all, so who else upgraded to a new car besides you? Elizabeth

Guest UVETTYA

I know I have been out of the loop for a bit being in the hospital and all, so who else upgraded to a new car besides you? Elizabeth

Eddie got a new '06 BLACK C6!

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

I got rid of the Titan and bought an 07 Dodge Nitro. Very cool little mini SUV! lol.

I know, I know, it's not a Vette. but hey, I still have both my vettes. lol.

I got rid of the Titan and bought an 07 Dodge Nitro. Very cool little mini SUV! lol.

They look like fun little rides! Definitely better gas mileage.

Now as someone told me, I'm calling :bs w/o pics! :lol

Very cool and congrats!!! :thumbs I like the Battery Jump commercial, that's funny!

Guest Kens06

Hey Mark,

My sister has another room available and I have an extra Vette you can drive!! :rolf:rolf:willy:willy:willy

Ken :cheers

Thanks Steve for answering. :D With all the mods you just got you are just sooooooo fast even with your fingers. :devil

Guest UVETTYA
Thanks Steve for answering. :D With all the mods you just got you are just sooooooo fast even with your fingers. :devil

I have lightning-fast fingers.

Ask anyone.

:D

Flash

Guest XLR8TNC5

They look like fun little rides! Definitely better gas mileage.

Now as someone told me, I'm calling :bs w/o pics! :lol

HAHAHA, Yeah I know. You are right. I will get some this weekend and post them in Off Topic for you all. It does get MUCH better gas mileage. It is a fun little ride. Much smaller than the Titan, but it goes pretty good and I like the styling on it a lot.

Guest XLR8TNC5
I saw it at the new years party. It is very nice. :thumbs

Alright, here is a small teaser for you all. This is a pic I took looking out the window at Hooters into the parking lot after we picked it up and went to get the traditional 3 Mile Wings after buying a new car.

Hey Mark,

My sister has another room available and I have an extra Vette you can drive!! :rolf:rolf:willy:willy:willy

Ken :cheers

HAHAHA, oops, I meant to say WE still have OUR vettes. lol. But now tha tyou mention you got room and another Vette Marky can drive, I might take you up on the offer. J/K!!!

post-16-1167923145.jpg

all you clowns and your C6's

man, if i made just a little bit more money and didn't mind 2 car payments....i'd sell mine and buy a C6 - VAN chevrolet advertised them on TV the other day for 39,988 or something like that (and i'm assuming '06) it makes me sick to think i have that much money "invested" in my 1999 C5!

oh, i forgot to explain the 2 car payments - we all know that if i get a new car, she'd have to get a new car too - eddie can attest - if momma ain't happy, NO ONE'S happy!

Robert and Elizabeth

Thank you Steve ("Flash") for filling me in on Eddie's new C6. Congrats to you Eddie for your beautiful new ride! And to Tanya and Mark, congrats on your new Nitro! I love the commercials on TV for that SUV. Quite imaginative. Wow, you guys have been busy! Anyone else buying a new vehicle soon??? Mike and Eddie, did you both buy from the same dealership? Just wondering...Elizabeth

Mike and Eddie, did you both buy from the same dealership? Just wondering...Elizabeth

No, Mike bought his at Van's and I went to Fisher Chevrolet in Yuma. Mine was a leftover 06 that Fisher really wanted to get rid of. I have had way better luck getting the right deal outside of the Phx area. We bought the wife's Benz in Tucson and this in Yuma.