NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Call Me Eddie

nort99

I went shopping today. Came home with a C6 and it is my favority color also. During my test drive I had a hard time finding the place to put the key. I guess I am behind on things. Now reading the manual. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

You can read the manual, watch the DVD or sit in your Vette listening to the CD. The General believes in giving you options.

You just need to have the key in your pocket. The doors unlock and then you push the start button on the dash. No need for the actual key. The system recognizes the fob.

Now more details? :toetap

Ok here are some more details. I am still reading. It has six gears, and a clutch. it sure go one hell of a lot faster than my old one did. Ok Ok I will tell ya. It is an 2005 with 20,000 on it, that is all that my better half would let me get. Really not true she did not know that I was going to get one.. Just told her that I was going shopping. She knows me to well and already called the kids and told them that I was going to come home with a different one. Man the light sure are a lot better, I can see at night now. It is a good think they turned on by there self cause I have not found the switch yet. Red with Tan interior. :party:party

Very :cool!

The balance of color remains intact. :thumbs

The lights have an automatic setting but the switch is on the turn signal arm. You control the driving lights there too.

I know, you didn't real buy one this is a test to see if I read the manual huh? :lol:lol

I will post some pictures on my birthday. I did take a couple today at the dealers. I need to finish reading first that I will look at the pictures to see if any are any good. I am only on page 2-19 :D

Man, first you steal Eddie's avatar and then you steal his car and paint it too!!! :lol Congrats to both of you on the C6s. Robert :burnout

Man, first you steal Eddie's avatar and then you steal his car and paint it too!!! :lol Congrats to both of you on the C6s. Robert :burnout

Thanks Robert and Phil

Now out to the garage to co some programing.

:clap:clap:clap Congrats and Happy B-day Mike! :clap:clap:clap

Sweeeeeeet new Corvette! :thumbs

Kinda sad seeing the 'vert sitting there....*sniff....replaced by another red 'vette, too! :lol

At least you're consistent! :yesnod

Now.......who is gonna be next. :toetap

I got a "feeling" a certain mofo might be looking...... :leaving

WOW!!! Is this from word of mouth, or something more reliable?????

Congrats Mike, that's one beautiful ride....And another vert owner opts out of the open air club????

Well at least Eddie is still ahead on the mod curve, he has chrome caps under the hood already.... :bang

WOW!!! Is this from word of mouth, or something more reliable?????

Congrats Mike, that's one beautiful ride....And another vert owner opts out of the open air club????

Easy.....I said might. And it's pure speculation, .....based on some b.s., .....as told to my third cousin on my mother's side,..........and I don't know anything, .....so I'll shut my piehole. :leaving

CONGRATS both on the new ride and your Birthday. :party Now if you can just talk my wife into that Blue, 03 Z06 I want and keep my 82, I'll be a happy camper. :clap

Thanks All for the kind words. I think I got her all figuered out now. Need to do some shining in the morning. Sure wish I would not have put the new rotors on the old one less than a month ago. Now I got to start all over. And my first mod is on the way. As soon as UPS gets here. This gal is wider than the old one. Not near as much room getting into the garage the mirrors are really close. :D

You should have called, I would have run up there and swapped rotors with you.... :bang

BTW you got a new title !!!!!!

You should have called, I would have run up there and swapped rotors with you.... :bang

:agree Mike congrats to you also, Nice lookin ride and it's not black...what happened to Yeller?

:agree Mike congrats to you also, Nice lookin ride and it's not black...what happened to Yeller?

Chapman has a Yeller 06 that I'm sure Steve's Mom would make you a deal on. GM is giving $6k right off the top on 06's. :D

Just put on a new intake and some VE interior pieces on Sunnie, so like Mike I must keep her for at least a month before thinking of a trade in or sale. Gotta use the new parts a little first! :lol

Well the yeller was in my head, but for some Reson the RED thing just took over. All of them have been red so far, maybe the next one might be yeller. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

well, congrats Mike. Im happy for you! And Happy Birthday to you early as well! When is your birthday?

Wow, two less Verts in the club now for C6's noless. But I would say it was a fair trade. Those cars are beautiful! Congrats again to you both!

Enjoy the new car smell. I know I am.....

well, congrats Mike. Im happy for you! And Happy Birthday to you early as well! When is your birthday?

Wow, two less Verts in the club now for C6's noless. But I would say it was a fair trade. Those cars are beautiful! Congrats again to you both!

Enjoy the new car smell. I know I am.....

I think that beats my xmas present :huh but I'll atleast be able to beat you both at the track :devil

Congrats man. I may have missed it but what did you pick it up for?