NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Here's The Proof!

Eddie44

DSC00850.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

Sorry for the poor lighting. Yes, the interior is titanium(light grey) not graphite.

The engine shot is to prove I already did the first mod. Chrome oil cap and brake booster from the C5 fit. :D

You know you could get the headers from AZPS and stick em in, your wife would probably never even see them tucked way down in there....... :D

Gorgeous, congrats! I have an unexplainable urge to eat cupcakes.

Good job eddie, I advise to go see Mike ASAP

Also, those windows are a little clear aren't they? :clap

I've only got one thing to say Eddie...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

:clap:clap Congrats Eddie! :clap:clap

That sure is killer lookin'! I dig the interior color, and it'll stay cooler in these AZ summers too! :thumbs

You know you wanna mod that puppy too, and hey you got the Mercedes some "new shoes", so.... :devil

I'm glad you got to take the 'vert for one last spin! Bang, zoom! :lol TY, I'm here all week. :huh

Eddie, you're going to need to come to a detail party to learn how to thake care of that NEW black paint. :thumbs:yesnod

:yesnod Even my old blk one was scratched and swirled despite the great paint job. I can blame this one on some stupid azz lot boy detailing it. :D

I think after we recover from the holidays I'll host a detail party if Dwayne and Phil are up for it again. Maybe some of you that learned from them the last time could be teacher's aides.

Eddie, you're going to need to come to a detail party to learn how to thake care of that NEW black paint. :thumbs:yesnod

:yesnod Even my old blk one was scratched and swirled despite the great paint job. I can blame this one on some stupid azz lot boy detailing it. :D

I think after we recover from the holidays I'll host a detail party if Dwayne and Phil are up for it again. Maybe some of you that learned from them the last time could be teacher's aides.

I think their is one going on in my garage this morning. :bang :D Well just a little one with me only. Then got to meet the kids for lunch and my birthday presents, I like more presents. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Wow, now that is a thing of beauty! I love the interior, but I would ahve a devil of a time keeping it clean. lol.

gorgeous ride Eddie and Congrats again. Thanks for posting the pics.

Tanya

P.S. I know those chrome caps gotta be worth at least another 5 hp EACH! lol.

Just came from Eddie's and it is a beautiful car. Good luck getting the mods. Congrats again eddie.

Andrew

I just hope the bank doesn't start looking at you funny with a new MB and now a new C6!! They may do an audit just to make sure no hanky panky went on. :smilelol Oops, I hope I didn't start something. :leaving Robert :burnout

Steve - The 5yr 100k didn't start until the 07 models. It really didn't matter to me cause I had the C5 for almost 4yrs which is the longest I've ever had a car.

Robert - My boss knows I have three incomes (mine, wife's and pension). Isn't America a wonderful place! :D

:party

It's confirmed :D .

Very nice Eddie!! Nothing looks better than a black Vette when polished up :bang .

Since it is an 06......did the dealer already apply the roof adhesive per the recall?

Very nice Eddie!! Nothing looks better than a black Vette when polished up :bang .

Since it is an 06......did the dealer already apply the roof adhesive per the recall?

I was told it was manufactured after the defect was discovered so the recall didn't apply to this one. We'll see :toetap

I was told it was manufactured after the defect was discovered so the recall didn't apply to this one. We'll see :toetap

You may have a vert after all. :lol J/K I hope not. Robert :burnout

Eddie44,

Great Looking "vette" I looked at that particular vette but we decided on the 2007 Silver vette that the dealer had as well. The dealer was great to work with, I have received approximately three phone calls & two post cards about the dealer survey. I'll get in the mail Tuesday the 3rd.

Major, Yuma

post-495-1167633040.jpg

Congrats on your purchase too Major! :thumbs

Great looking ride! We've got several of you newer members down in Yuma. You guys should get a group together and come over to Gila Bend for our BBQ in Feb (check the events section).