ACE invited to Corvette Cruise 200

Chameleon

This invitation was posted on the ACE Facebook group, and the organizer requested it to be shared to our Forum:

THIS SUNDAY APRIL 26TH

The Corvette Cruise 200 is a 200 mile round trip that is very scenic and lots of twist and turns. We will be stopping off halfway at Jake's Corner in Payson to eat lunch so pack your own or buy something there. Please check the Google Map of the route. First meetup point is in Mesa and the second in Scottsdale. We will be making a couple of stops which are shown on the map to try and keep the group together, grab gas, stretch our legs and take photos. Ask for an invite to the Corvette Cruise 200 Group Chat if you are interested. We can keep in contact that way along with adjusting the trip if need be. CB radios would also be helpful for on the road communication if you have one or grab one online. Please drive safely and RSVP asap so we can get a head count.

Google Map Link  https://goo.gl/maps/GMHd5U3HTkwYJFyd7

10:00 AM MEET (at EoS Fitness) 1661 S Alma School Rd, Mesa

10:30 AM MEET (Shell Station) 1601 N Beeline Hwy, Scottsdale

I’m game, but I don’t have Facebook to sign up. I think I’ll pick up the group at the Shell station just north of Shea as they come by.

3 hours ago, 1jester said:

I’m game, but I don’t have Facebook to sign up. I think I’ll pick up the group at the Shell station just north of Shea as they come by.

We'll probably be at the first spot. Have a friend stopping by to drool, then we'll see ya at the Shell. I'm going to need gas anyway!

I see someone bringing a black C8 with the higher rear spoiler. 

C4DDA484-1023-4CBF-83FC-84B498E3B0AB.thumb.jpeg.ef1825b4e196926c3965db094762cc7b.jpeg

CrimsonNCream

Melinee and I will be joining in this cruise! Looking forward to some attitude adjustment time in our Corvette and to get out of the house and enjoy life!

🇱🇷 A great run and drive.  200.4 miles and four hours remembering the fun of driving the car.  Over fifty corvettes.

Thanks for a really good time away from the house.

Chas and Annie:driving:

CrimsonNCream

We had a great time today and enjoyed all of the sights, sounds, Corvettes and people! Thanks to whomever planned and executed this great and fun run! So many great Corvettes! The biggest number of Corvettes I have seen on a run! Got out of the house, and I hope this will be happening more often as we get over this nonsense!

Sorry I missed y'all! I slacked and didn't get up in time. Alarm fail. Excessive beers the night before didn't help either! The FB event has a bunch of photos and videos of you're interested.