NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Two Car Shows In Casa Grande In January

Don&Patty

The 3rd Annual Palm Creek Golf and RV Resort's Car Show will held Saturday, January 13th. here in Casa Grande. Entry is a very reasonable $15.00. Palm Creek is a 1st. class RV Resort with golf and stuff for the snowbirds. You are parked on the grass in park like area and last year there were about 150 to 200 cars and only a few Corvettes would like to see a few more this year. Was fun, food good and the trophies were nice, didn't get one but they were nice.

The following weekend, Saturday, January 20th. is the 7th. Annual Casa Grande Street Fair/Car and Bike Show. This is put on by the Casa Grande Main Street group and is in conjunction with a street fair where about 100 venders and artisans display and sell their goods. Last year they expected 90 cars and over 250 showed up. Was really great, but again only a few Corvettes, four if I remember right. Anyway, would really like to see more Corvettes this year.

You can download an entry form for both shows at http://www.cruisinarizona.com/carshows.html

See your there, Don and Patty

Just to throw an idea out. I would love to go down both days but can only make it on the 20th. Would anybody be interested in a cruise down to Casa Grande? I can't stay all day but I would like to see the cars and support some of our ACE brothers. How many would be interested in an early morning departure and back by early afternoon at the latest?

Sounds great, .. er .. but my lil black bullet is nowhere near car show status .. yet.

Perhaps next year :)

As for the cruise idea .. awesome .. I'd even call off work to go .. I'm in :)

-Frank

Just to throw an idea out. I would love to go down both days but can only make it on the 20th. Would anybody be interested in a cruise down to Casa Grande? I can't stay all day but I would like to see the cars and support some of our ACE brothers. How many would be interested in an early morning departure and back by early afternoon at the latest?

Sounds good Eddie. But now that you are getting a "new" vette aren't you going to show it off? :thumbs Robert :burnout

• 3 weeks later...