Jump to content
suprone

ACE Lunch Sat. Feb, 9

Recommended Posts

suprone

Location:

La Canasta Capitolio

1733 W. Van Buren 

Phoenix, AZ. 85007

Time: Staging 10:00

            Lunch   11:00

Food is great! Patio seating!

Plenty of parking set up just for us!

Last time I set this up we had 38 Vettes! Owners are Vette people who are looking forward to hosting this gathering!

http://www.lacanastacapitolio.com/

 

IN:

HarleyPat
aenigma
Extender32

theChad

Footsam

SixAddict

XxdoubledgexX

JacksAO

Shakti Vette  

3D6DD13F-B5F5-4264-A617-CC758318A156.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarleyPat

Susie and I will be there...no matter where it is! 😎

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aenigma

Heyyyyy awesome!  We should be there. I have a brother flying in from Florida for the weekend, he will understand 😃

or come with us. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chameleon
14 hours ago, aenigma said:

Heyyyyy awesome!  We should be there. I have a brother flying in from Florida for the weekend, he will understand 😃

or come with us. 

 

Have him drive the Viper! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCMSH

Dammit!! I love this place too, last time was a blast. I am out of town this time 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chameleon
8 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

Dammit!! I love this place too, last time was a blast. I am out of town this time 

 

:fail:  :bolt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Extender32

Julie and me are in.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P51tj

Wrong weekends picked this month folks! :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chameleon
3 hours ago, P51tj said:

Wrong weekends picked this month folks! :( 

 

There is something going on 3 weekends in a row.  Are you working all of them???  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixAddict

Ron and Michele are in......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footsam

Cindy and I are headed to Fountain Hills for the car show after lunch if anyone else is interested, Concours in the Hills is free to attend and closes at 3:00PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 Sik GS

Would love to, but that is the day I'm doing a ride along with my daughter on the Phoenix PD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakti Vette

Jeff is in... alone..😟 

 

Wife has a Workshop....🧘‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarleyPat

Staging? Are we meeting somewhere else and driving in together? 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suprone
3 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Staging? Are we meeting somewhere else and driving in together? 🙄

Your on your own unless someone else sets something up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chameleon
14 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Staging? Are we meeting somewhere else and driving in together? 🙄

 

I-10 Eastbound is closed on Saturday.  I'm cruising over on Indian School. Any west side peeps wanna meet up at Roman's County Line (107th Ave & Indian School) at 9:45, please post up here.  If not, see ya at lunch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suprone
1 hour ago, Chameleon said:

 

I-10 Eastbound is closed on Saturday.  I'm cruising over on Indian School. Any west side peeps wanna meet up at Roman's County Line (107th Ave & Indian School) at 9:45, please post up here.  If not, see ya at lunch!

I don’t have you down as going.

 I’m glad you decided to go! It wouldn’t be the same without you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chameleon
9 minutes ago, suprone said:

I don’t have you down as going.

 I’m glad you decided to go! It wouldn’t be the same without you!

 

Sorry, been super busy, wasn't sure I could make it.  

 

Thanks for the compliment! :rolleyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aenigma
35 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

 

Sorry, been super busy, wasn't sure I could make it.  

 

Thanks for the compliment! :rolleyes

 

 

As as long as I’ve known Donna, she’s been an active recruiter of ACE.  In the last couple of years, she’s become the driving force (no pun intended).  

I, as well as I believe everyone here, really appreciate all the work from Donna at keeping our group going. It would not be the same without her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnU
38 minutes ago, aenigma said:

 

 

As as long as I’ve known Donna, she’s been an active recruiter of ACE.  In the last couple of years, she’s become the driving force (no pun intended).  

I, as well as I believe everyone here, really appreciate all the work from Donna at keeping our group going. It would not be the same without her. 

 

:ok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...