NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

KMart (although closed) Gathering On 01/26/2019 - East Mesa

Grape Ape

I had a guy from the national Corvette forum (Larry, aka Route99) contact me about meeting someplace while he's in town visiting family. He's from Florida. He is in town at the moment and if plans work out we are going to meet up at the old KMart parking lot here in east Mesa next Saturday afternoon. Thought I'd post up here and see if anyone else wants to park their ass in a chair for a few hours and visit too. I'm planning on being there about 2 pm. I've never met him and don't know him personally but he contacted me and said he wanted to see the "world famous Grape Ape" while he was here so I told him I'd oblige him and bring it out. Not sure why he wants to see it but I think it's kinda cool someone would do that. Maybe go get something to eat towards evening too. Anywho, just thought I'd post this, no need to respond as there's plenty of parking for whoever wants to show up. Laterzzzz and have a great work week if you still work. If you don't work, well, then you know you're going to have a great week already.

PS, He doesn't have his C5 with him so he said he'd park a long ways away from the Corvettes...lol