NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

10s! Woo Woo!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Well ..I am still learnin about the C-5 ..I don't know if they even make 90/10 shocks for the front .. I know they helped my Duster a bit, I also know the C-5 has purty decent weight distribution as it is, and I expect weight txfer off the line even stock will be comparable to my old Duster .. and Duster was no slouch with S/S springs, pinion snubber, 8" converter, and 4:89's she really worked over them 13" slicks comin off the line.

I'll have to dig out some o' those timeslips from LACR 'cause I just dont remember the 60 foot times .. but there were only a few cars in bracket 2 that would stay with me the first 60ft. durin heads up tune sessions ..and I embarrassed the *crap* out of more than a few super-stock and big buck sponsored cars.

If I can get this C-5 to come out like the lil Duster did -ooo- .. ima scare myself silly on the top end :)

TT sounds like *fun* .. so does the ATI Procharger.

I am slowly makin my list .. an checkin it twice :)

-Frank

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Well ..I am still learnin about the C-5 ..I don't know if they even make 90/10 shocks for the front .. I know they helped my Duster a bit, I also know the C-5 has purty decent weight distribution as it is, and I expect weight txfer off the line even stock will be comparable to my old Duster .. and Duster was no slouch with S/S springs, pinion snubber, 8" converter, and 4:89's she really worked over them 13" slicks comin off the line.

I'll have to dig out some o' those timeslips from LACR 'cause I just dont remember the 60 foot times .. but there were only a few cars in bracket 2 that would stay with me the first 60ft. durin heads up tune sessions ..and I embarrassed the *crap* out of more than a few super-stock and big buck sponsored cars.

If I can get this C-5 to come out like the lil Duster did -ooo- .. ima scare myself silly on the top end :)

TT sounds like *fun* .. so does the ATI Procharger.

I am slowly makin my list .. an checkin it twice :)

-Frank

HAL makes 90/10 shocks... but that kinda ruins the cars fun on the street :)

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yepper, I love my A4!

Imagine if I did a PS02 swap, Heads, and a 100shot of nitrous where I would be on the ET scale!!!! HOLY MOLY!

Well damn, I think I just got myself a new plan for the year 2007. LOL. What do you think Mike? I will be getting a bonus sometime this year, (not sure how much yet) but maybe your getting into the 10's has motivated me again and I will have to set some goals for the ol C5.

It's been like a year and three months since I did anything to my ride. I think the time is drawing near.

GrayEagle, The C5 is a great car that responds VERY well to mods (most of the time) and I think once you see all the options available out there to mod your ride, you will be VERY happy! I know I am. But yes, I have a sickness, I must mod and keep modding. But my goal is to keep the car NA. so we will see how far I can go.

Take care and Mike, I am serious here. I would love to know your feedback on the mods I described. Swap the G5X3 for a PS02, do the heads, and add a 100shot.

Think I need to do anything with the tranny, while Im at it? Thanks.

Take care and Mike, I am serious here. I would love to know your feedback on the mods I described. Swap the G5X3 for a PS02, do the heads, and add a 100shot.

I have checked with Mayoclinic.com and webmd.com and Tayna I am sorry to say that your illness here has NO cure. It would appear you have a terminal illness!!! :angelsad:angel:devil Prayers of successful mods and increased HP go out to you! I want you to know that Johnnie and I will be here for you and Mark during these trying times. :bang May the Lady of Blessed Accelleration smile down upon you!