Hawthorn Court at Ahwatukee Visitation

Grape Ape

As most of you know, there was a little ACE Vette gathering yesterday at the Hawthorn Court at Ahwatukee yesterday morning. Had a great time and I think most of the residents there also enjoyed it. 7 ACE Vettes were there. It was well worth the trip. Corvettes birthday yesterday so that made it fun also.

Here's the little video of it and I also answered that question that came up. WHO IS STEVE? The answer is in the video as a bonus clip. Hope it doesn't get blocked for it....

Thanks so much for a cool video and classic car chase, best ever. Yes I'm old enough to have watched many of Steve's movies but that one is by far the coolest. 

Extender32

Been a while since I've seen that car chase.  Interesting to see, the mustang didn't have posi trac and the wheel hop was pretty pronounced too.

Heather Miller, Hawthorn

Greetings!

I am the Program Director for Hawthorn Court. The residents and staff very much enjoyed your visit on Saturday morning. They loved hearing the sound of revving engines, checking out the interior of the cars and talking with all of the owners. One person did say that she wished she had been able to drive a car!

Thank you very much for your time and effort. It is truly appreciated!

Heather Miller

• Upvote 1

Thanks for having us, Heather. We all enjoyed it very much.