ACE January Cruise and Lunch

Chameleon

I got back to town early enough to get my work completed so I can take the Vette out.  My new years resolution is to use the Vette more....

See you out there.

7 hours ago, 1EvilC5 said:

I got back to town early enough to get my work completed so I can take the Vette out.  My new years resolution is to use the Vette more....

See you out there.

:jd   Excellent!  :bounce015:

That is a great new year resolution!!!  :thumbs

22 minutes ago, roneva said:

My co-pilot is down with the flu so I will be a no show.  Welcome back Phil, sorry to miss you today.

Please tell Eva to take care and get well soon!!

Thanks Donna for putting this together! Great ride, great peeps, great food! :yesnod

Video link to follow. 😎

Thank you, Donna. Was a great first event for Michele and I to attend. It was great meeting everyone hopefully I remember some names.

Thanks to everyone who participated, you made this great! :thumbs

German, thanks for the pics, I knew we could count on you! 

44 minutes ago, SixAddict said:

It was great meeting everyone hopefully I remember some names.

Don't worry about names - you're not alone.  I personally have a memory like a sieve these days!  :lol

• Like 1

Thanks Donna for all you do. It was a fun cruise. :thumbs

Rant ON. I think we need a bicycle tax, since they use the same roads and even have their own lane in places. Just $5 a year up to age 18, $10 for seniors 65+, and $100 for all the rest who think putting on Spandex and a foam helmet gives them priority over fuel burning (read that gas tax) vehicles. OK, rant OFF.

Guest badbobs95
On 1/25/2018 at 10:54 AM, badbobs95 said:

As if I don't have enough shit going on, Sunday morning I contracted chronic bronchitis and can't be around anyone for at least three weeks, and maybe 3 months!! It's highly contagious and it is miserable. Obviously I've heard of bronchitis but never even knew anyone that was effected with it. WOW!  Anyway have fun, last year was a blast. 

I appreciate all of the well wishes fellows. Now I have more material to use on all of you. My immune system is so low from the meds some how you just get something else. I plan on being back soon so don't give up on me yet. I get another scan on Wednesday. Please wish my luck. I'm going to take down Superman first!!!!!!!!! Not you Pat, you're OK in my book.

41 minutes ago, badbobs95 said:

I appreciate all of the well wishes fellows. Now I have more material to use on all of you. My immune system is so low from the meds some how you just get something else. I plan on being back soon so don't give up on me yet. I get another scan on Wednesday. Please wish my luck. I'm going to take down Superman first!!!!!!!!! Not you Pat, you're OK in my book.

Prayers for you my friend! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Thanks for the video Pat and the pics German!  Turns out we could have made it, but didn’t have it on my calendar the correct day!   Darn it all anyway.   I enjoyed attending virtually though!

Thank you Donna for putting this together!  Our first run with the group, it was nice to meet you all.  Looking forward to the next one!  Steve & Dee