NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Karchner Cave Pictures

nort99

Here are a few pictures that we took of this fun day. You could not take any camera's into the caves, so just use your imagination on that part. We did not get an pictures at the steak house afterwards but I am sure someone else will post them. :D

Road Trip Pictures.

Good pics Mike. :thumbs

:withstupid And I saw some BLACK 'vettes representin'! :chris These red corvette people....jeeze! :D

Looks like a great cruise slash event! :thumbs Hope we can make it next year! :xfinger

:burnout

We did not get an pictures at the steak house afterwards but I am sure someone else will post them. :D

Just wait.....

there will be some good ones.

Losta black mail stuff.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Looks like a great time was had by all! I liked seeing the pics of all the different colored vettes. Im so used to seeing a sea of black all the time. lol. I forgot they made vettes in other colors. LOL.

You should have seen us at Speedworld Friday night though. Three black vettes rolling up to the track was menacing as hell. Too bad the trak was like ice and we couldn't roll down it menacingly. ANyway, another story for another time.

Glad you all had a great time and I am looking forward to seeing the blackmail pics! WOOHOO!!!

We will catch ya next time!

Great pix Mike! Thanks for sharing.

Mine are uploading to my web site. I'll post the link when it's ready.

Steve

Your welcome! Hummm ,I'll post link when ready. :D I guess some of your stuff is not as fast as the Z? No link yet. :bang

We did not get an pictures at the steak house afterwards but I am sure someone else will post them. :D

Just wait.....

there will be some good ones.

Losta black mail stuff.

Nah, just photo shop fodder..... :yesnod

Thanks Mike for posting-I still haven't even seen our pics yet. I really like the pics at Picacho. :thumbs

M~

Wow yes they are. Mary Lou, what a great job again. Your little fingers got to be sore from changing memory cards and pushing buttons. Very nice show. Lot of RED in there also, that is good this time of year you know. I am glad that you decided not to post the bull pictures? Hell what am I talking about, I wasn't even there. :D No wonder it took all day to upload Steve. Next time I will not be so inpatient. :D

Wow yes they are. Mary Lou, what a great job again. Your little fingers got to be sore from changing memory cards and pushing buttons. Very nice show. Lot of RED in there also, that is good this time of year you know. I am glad that you decided not to post the bull pictures? Hell what am I talking about, I wasn't even there. :D No wonder it took all day to upload Steve. Next time I will not be so inpatient. :D

Um, bull pictures? What the heck is that all about? :popcorn:

We have donkey pictures and horse pictures.....

M~

Good job all you pic takers. It's great you all took pics to share with us who didn't make the run. Thanks again!!! :thumbs

Good job all you pic takers. It's great you all took pics to share with us who didn't make the run. Thanks again!!! :thumbs

:agree Looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry we couldn't make it :(

Well I haven't been able to finish the pictures. I should have them done in a day or two. Sorry......

Andrew

Hey guys, thx for the pics. Great job! Grandson, Andrew had a great time. Hopefully he will study hard so he can have a job to afford a Vette! :bang

Guest UVETTYA
Well Steve's album took 2 hours to go through.... Damn great pictures, thanks!

That's just because you watched the videos of yourself 50 times. :lol

J/K.

Thanks Dawg. :thumbs

Ok, you got me on that one!!!

Do you have an click counter on that site? Or was it just a lucky guess?

Guest UVETTYA

Ok, you got me on that one!!!

Do you have an click counter on that site? Or was it just a lucky guess?

Lucky guess. That's about how many times I watch my own. :D

Andrew good job, BUT, just when I was starting to get over the red flag deal, you bought back the memories. Now I will have to worried about that dam black spot I made all over again. :bang

Thanks for sharing. :D