Who's in for another Burger Run to Prescott on Veteran's Day? (Friday, 11/11/16)

Ted Y

My co-worker at Home Depot has asked a neighbor to join the fun.  Guess what?  Another YELLOW member of the group.  WOHOO!

Chas :burnout

Just so everyone is aware or if you use navigation, here is the actual address of the meeting place. I will also update the first post. We will be leaving this location at 0930 hours! Please plan your travel time from home prior to this.

37770 Vulture Mine Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390

Vet Day Cruise.PNG

The Brown Bag Burger restaurant (destination) is located at 150 East Sheldon Street #111, Prescott, AZ 86301.

Guest badbobs95

I'm going to have to back out of this one. Scooby isn't well. He's been to the Vet 4 times in the last week. He will be 15 in April. I have to give him his meds three times a day and Wendy has her work she has to do and then he goes back in on Friday at 9:40. I really love this drive and will miss seeing you guys.

Scoobs3.jpg

I'm going to have to back out of this one. Scooby isn't well. He's been to the Vet 4 times in the last week. He will be 15 in April. I have to give him his meds three times a day and Wendy has her work she has to do and then he goes back in on Friday at 9:40. I really love this drive and will miss seeing you guys.

Scoobs3.jpg

Sorry to hear this, Bob. But, you gotta take care of the kids and puppies when they're sick.

Can we get there taking the by-pass or should we drive through town?

Chas :flag

I believe the bypass works. I just go wherever the nice lady in my phone says.

Three of us will be leaving the Home Depot parking lot at North Dobson and the 202 at 7:30.  Google maps says 82-84 minute drive.  Should make it in plenty of time.

Chas :burnout

As a rough guess, what would be the estimate of the time of the return? It's not dependent on attending, but only how we will adjust our later afternoon plans.

It depends upon the route home. It will take about 2 hours via Yarnell and about 1.5 hours to return via I17 to the NW Phoenix area. I suppose we'll be done eating by 12:30 or so at the latest. 

I figure to be back at my home by 2:30-3.

It depends upon the route home. It will take about 2 hours via Yarnell and about 1.5 hours to return via I17 to the NW Phoenix area. I suppose we'll be done eating by 12:30 or so at the latest. 

I figure to be back at my home by 2:30-3.

Thanks Ted. :yesnod

Going to have to move our status to, Maybe attend". Trying to resolve a scheduling conflict. Ted, you know me and the car. If we are not there early then please do not wait.

Chris

In

:Orange: 

Ooooh, sorry. Registration for this cruise ended like 30 minutes ago...

J/K! It'll be good to see you again. You're probably just going because Cherye is meeting us, right?

It'll be nice to see Cherye. 

but, Since the other ugly stepchid ( babdob ) is babysitting, I'll be there to take the beatings. 

Dont worry, ill wait for all you slow yellar cars to catch up ... :bolt: 

Dont worry, ill wait for all you slow yellar cars to catch up 

I be think'in you will look good running point.  Rest of us can relax and enjoy the drive.

Chas :thumbs

Sorry Everyone! I will not be able to attend! I was looking forward to it....a Caddie in among the Corvettes! 

Some of us will be meeting up by 8:20 at:

McDonalds at I-17 and Carefree Hwy

3140 W Carefree Hwy,

Phoenix, AZ 85086

Your welcome to join us but...

will be leaving promptly at 8:30

as it take around 45 mins to Vulture mine!

Carefree is the long wrong way for me, I can catch vulture mine road off I10 west of buckeye.

Its a fun little twisty road up to wickenburg that way. 

Well the meeting I've been trying to nail down all week just finally confirmed for today at 11.  Der Commish..........is teh out

Carefree is the long wrong way for me, I can catch vulture mine road off I10 west of buckeye.

Its a fun little twisty road up to wickenburg that way. 

Watch out for the gravel from the Farm trucks..