Who's in for another Burger Run to Prescott on Veteran's Day? (Friday, 11/11/16)

Ted Y

I've got Friday, 11/11/16 off and would like to go on a lunch run to Prescott to the Brown Bag Burger.

Anyone want to join? I will personally buy lunch for the first three veterans who sign up! All are welcome. This cruise is on FRIDAY!

The meeting place will be north of Wickenburg at the DQ/Mobil at 0930. Looks like it's going to be a good turn out. The address of the meeting place is 37770 Vulture Mine Road, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. 

Going list:
Ted Y (yellow)

JLs Mistress

grumpyc7

suprone

HOXXOH

Chas4570 (yellow) + co-worker + co-worker's neighbor

SRT8/vette

AZhitman (wishes his was yellow)

Lew Shaw (yellow)

Big Tom

Desertdawg (almost yellow, like a cheesy-poof)

BigFoot (Almost Definite)

TheCMSH (hahahaha)

Harleypower69 (maybe)

Vet Day Cruise.PNG

I'd take you up on the free lunch but unfortunately, I have to work. Thanks for taking care of us vets Ted.

Unless the world changes drastically, I'll join in on this one. I signed that blank check to our Country, but I'm the red-headed stepchild veteran. :lol :usa:

Guest badbobs95

I'm in! Does 6 years in the National Guard count? Didn't get to do much back then. the most exciting I got to do is fire the 50 cal and learn to drive a tank.

Proudly served and would like to come along.  Besides, I think another the drive needs another yellow car.

Chas:flag

I'm not a veteran (I am married to one), & I am so thankful for all of those who have served, so I can enjoy the freedoms they allow me to have! So I would like to come along to honor the Veterans!

Ok, Maybe I will throw an interesting monkey wrench at you...I love the drive and the burgers & since I am a woman who might drive my Caddie instead of my vette, I would love to tag along! I will keep you posted as I have the day off!!

Guest badbobs95

Bob is the National Guard  prison slang for 6 years of hard time ?:lol

:weirdo:, don't listen to him! He's on drugs. You better share John! I have mental issues ya know.

Not a problem I tell them tomorrow... Is this like a blended marriage but it's a blended cruise .. :smilelol

Guest badbobs95

Unless the world changes drastically, I'll join in on this one. I signed that blank check to our Country, but I'm the red-headed stepchild veteran. :lol :usa:

You're not a stepchild! You're just funny lookin! :smilelol

Sweet.

All those fruity yellow cars can attract the local constabulary - the rest of us will save you guys a seat.  ;)

I'm going to play a "maybe" card (yes, really). 

I'd likely just meet you up there as the only way I'll make it is to direct jet up 17 from the site. 

You guys are awesome. I was thinking it was going to be three or four cars. :)

Do you have a running count?

A co-worker at my home depot would like to tag along in his non-yellow C5.

Chas :burnout

Sure, your friend is welcome.

Do you have a running count?

Yes, see the first post in this thread.