I Am Issuing An Official Challenge To Glenn (iculukin)

Guest joe@scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com

Guest AZ Power & Sound
No.. I dont have a cage.. I go out with Joe on club day. I have run 10's at speedworld without question when Joe is there.

If you want to see what a cage looks like... check out http://www.wolferacecraft.com/SearchResult...x?CategoryID=62

Have you run a 10 since the new ownership? They were bought out a month ago. I used to have no problem running 10s or 11s with the old owners.

oh. i did not know that speedworld was bought out.... interesting... I plan on going out there this weekend.. I guess we will find out.... :)

And besides that, how many 1000 HP cars are there out there? You wouldn't even get a race without bracket racing. :smilelol But that's cool, just means you're top dog. :lol

Theres a couple on here that will give him a run in heads up ;)

OK, top 2 dogs. :thumbs:lol

I'd be happy just to get 300 to the ground at this point. :toetap:smilelol

Im sure AZPS can help you with that problem. Just give them a credit card to keep on file... LOL

That' the problem...can't afford that kind of go fast...family of 5 and a dog ya know. :lol

And besides that, how many 1000 HP cars are there out there? You wouldn't even get a race without bracket racing. :smilelol But that's cool, just means you're top dog. :lol

There are more than you think ;)

811 is 189 short. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Yea it is! but that is low boost :eek

But since we are bracket racing what is the motivation to get more horsepower or try new combinations to get the car to go faster (which is the part of the hobby that I enjoy the most)?

I don't think anyone here is ever satisfied with the HP we have now. Even Robert went out and did some mods after beating all of us bracket racing!

I also dont think its very exciting (or safe) to have me blowing past you at 140 MPH at the end of the track just to play catch up. Most of you would think its reckless for me to go past you doing 115 while you were driving 75 on the 101 right? Why does the fact that I have a helmet on make it safer for me or you in that situation..

There's a big difference, on the track both drivers are there to race, blowing past joepublic on the 101 when they are just going to walmart has nothing to do with it....

You dont have to love bracket racing, it's about getting a bunch of ACE members together for fun....

me to go past you doing 115 while you were driving 75 on the 101

I haven't gone that slow on the 101 yet!!!! :smilelol

I dont understand why a heads up event would be less of a get together than a bracket racing event? If you class your event, then I wouldnt be racing against mildly modded cars.. All that would happen is a power adder class/ NA class. Just food for thought.

I dont understand why a heads up event would be less of a get together than a bracket racing event? If you class your event, then I wouldnt be racing against mildly modded cars.. All that would happen is a power adder class/ NA class. Just food for thought.

It's great you are devout in your conviction...but honestly...

how many guys would be in your class...4...maybe 5? EDIT 2 maybe 3

Not a good way to race for a club day...open track sure...but not just for the club. :2cents

It's great you are devout in your conviction...but honestly...

how many guys would be in your class...4...maybe 5? EDIT 2 maybe 3

Not a good way to race for a club day...open track sure...but not just for the club. :2cents

Having more power does not always mean that I will win.

Having more power actually has a downfall... I have to hook it up.. then when I do there is a greater chance of breaking parts....

How many times have you watched me run a 12 because the tires broke loose.. I remember in my blue car Dwayne used to watch me break lose and look at the wall in 3rd gear. Bottom line is there are more 600+ hp cars than you think...

Wow! Whoever would have thought that this topic would still be going :clap

It wouldn't be but someone asked Glenn why he hated Bracket Racing! :huh

Guest UVETTYA

Wow! Whoever would have thought that this topic would still be going :clap

It wouldn't be but someone asked Glenn why he hated Bracket Racing! :huh

:D

• 2 weeks later...

A few of us aren't worried... :thumbs

The thread that never dies!

BTW Glenn, how do you feel about bracket racing??? :leaving

Eddie how come you start trouble? :D

Bracket racing is great for a club event...however the spectators are friends and family. No one wants to see a stock corvette race; with the exception of your wife... The general public wants to see more modified cars that leave the starting line dragging the bumper, or cars that appear to be shot out of a cannon. Corvettes (or any other car) on run flats does not make for a good show.

Now if you are one of these people who enjoys 13 second cars racing, then good for you. Its just not my bag of chips. For all you that say that you do enjoy watching bracket racing, then why do I not see you at firebird, when its not a club day, and your car is not racing? On the rare occassion that someone does come out to see me run, its not to watch me run 13's... Its to see me get kicked off the track for going to fast.

Let me get off my soap box and resume our scheduled thread that never seems to die.

G

Corvettes (or any other car) on run flats does not make for a good show.

G

I thought I put on a pretty good show on runflats! :willy:lol:lol