Burger Run to Prescott Sat June 25th-UPDATE

Extender32

Next Sat, Julie and me are gonna make a burger run to Prescott via Congress and Yarnell Hill. For those who would like to tag along, the bus leaves at 9AM from the Lowes on the Corner of Dysart/McDowell in Goodyear. Post up in yer in! For those whom don't want to meet up at Lowes, you can join us at the BK as you enter Wickenberg at 9:45AM.

IN

Extender

Suprone

JacksAO

JLMistress

GrumpyC7

Hotixphx

Sounds like a nice run, and you'll get to see what devastation was left in the wake of the fires.  My daughter has a dance recital that day or I'd be in.

BTW... I helped by media blitzing your cruise.

1 hour ago, Vet65te said:

Where's your destination in Prescott for burgers?

Mike T - Prescott AZ

The Brown Bag

I was just up there visiting an old friend who happens to be a manager at brown bag, its real great food. I wont be able to make it so make sure to hassle Jason for me

3 minutes ago, corvettech said:

I was just up there visiting an old friend who happens to be a manager at brown bag, its real great food. I wont be able to make it so make sure to hassle Jason for me

Will do.

45 minutes ago, hotinphx said:

I am in!  Sorry for the lateness.

C51.jpg

No problem. Will you us at Lowes or just join the group in Wickenberg with the rest at Burger King?

i am cancelling for the Burger Run!  Sorry.  Just got told my car wont be out of the shop until Monday or Tuesday.  It was suppose to be done yesterday.  Sorry Again!  Be safe all and have fun! 

We had a nice lunch and John even managed to piss off the owner of the Brown Bag. Consequentially, he made a new friend.