NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Car show at uti April 2nd

philv

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've posted. I'll start another thread to catch up with y'all. Lol

UTI avondale campus. 107th Ave just south of Roosevelt Rd

Saturday April 2nd. 12:00-5:00  

$5.00 registration at entry. Best to be there around 10ish

Vendors and awards given out

Need to know by Friday on how many coming out so I can reserve spots for all of us to park together. Thanks y'all.

Any questions just post em up. I'll get on and check regularly.

Sounds like a great event for ACE!  I suggest also creating an event on the ACE calendar with a where and when summary, and link to this post (copy & paste the browser address for this event topic.). It'll also get pushed to the ACE Facebook page and show up for anyone who has subscribed to the ACE calendar!!

40 minutes ago, theChad said:

Sounds like a great event for ACE!  I suggest also creating an event on the ACE calendar with a where and when summary, and link to this post (copy & paste the browser address for this event topic.). It'll also get pushed to the ACE Facebook page and show up for anyone who has subscribed to the ACE calendar!!

40 minutes ago, theChad said:

How would I do that?

24 minutes ago, philv said:
1 hour ago, theChad said:

How would I do that?

First, select/highlight the whole address in your browser address bar for this thread/post and copy the "address". You should get the whole "http://arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/topic/other-stuff/etc..." to highlight and "copy" that text. 

Go to the ACE calendar and create an event. Or from a smartphone or tablet, click the triple horizontal lines button at the very top right of a topic/post (menu button), and select browse, calendar. 

Then, at the bottom of the calendar, Create Event . Enter a start and stop date/time, you can skip the tags (or put in "car show"), and enter a short description with date/time. Then "paste" the address text which should automatically grab and display a fancy graphic of your event post and save it all. 

I've been meaning to get some help videos created for making this easier for people to do. Give it a shot with the these directions and let me know how it goes. 

Phil. Edit your first post with ...

event name

date

times

and a link to UTI if you think it needs it. 

It will help answer all the when where why how questions. 

insatiableOne
9 hours ago, Extender32 said:

Sat is also Corvettes and Caffeine in Scottsdale.

What time is that??

Getting off at 08:00 is tough to make events. I do like to get cleaned up first.

47 minutes ago, insatiableOne said:

What time is that??

Getting off at 08:00 is tough to make events. I do like to get cleaned up first.

It starts @0700 and runs to about 1100

Dang, going to be in Charlotte NC, but get back on Fri. Gotta be a maybe...