NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Needs some positive thoughts for our friend c7speed (Cale)

TheCMSH

For those of you on the Facebook side of things, you may have picked up on one of our own not doing so well.  Our longtime friend Cale (c7speed) suddenly took extremely ill with acute pneumonia a few days ago and is currently in ICU.  It's been very touch and go, he's been transferred to Mayo where they have more specialized and focused care and equipment.  He is currently stable but is looking at minimum 3 to 4 weeks in the ICU and his recovery beyond that will be extended.   Those of you who know Cale know how strong and healthy of a guy he is, for something like this to take him down the way it did, well, lets just say we are all glad we still have him with us.

Please keep Cale and Barb in your thoughts and prayers while the man fights and the doctors guide him through all this.  I'm in constant contact with Barb, I'll keep everyone updated here as best I can.  No visitors or gifts at this time since he's in ICU, just everyone think positive and pray if that is your way.

Thanks gang!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCMSH

• Desertdawg

• Grape Ape

• Blk n Blu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same thing happen to me two years ago . I was in the hospital for 18 days .  We will definitely keep Cale  in our prayers...  .

oh man that sucks. 

I know his and mine last contact via test were slightly negative, but please let him know that I sincerely wish him a healthy and speedy recovery. 

Let them know Kim and I send our thoughts. Also let Barb know we're 10 mins from Mayo if she needs anything. 

Been there, done that 3 times. Not any fun and I don't wish it on anyone. Speedy recovery and our prayers go out to him and his family.

Keep us posted when he's out of ICU and all drop by and harass him

I'm in...we'll do burnouts around the hospital

wickedfastvette

So bummed to see this, please convey to Cale and Barb my thoughts and prayers are with them. Cale is Superman he can kick this!

Been thinking about those two lately...dunno why. Sad to hear this, but please Jim, let them know my thoughts are with them. I accepted a friend request from Cale recently but had not heard this.