Take a Veteran to lunch

Eddie44

This is purposely with short notice  

I'm off Wed and since I can't take my favorite Veteran (my Son) to lunch I will buy the first Veteran that posts up lunch at the restaurant of their choice within reason. 

I would challenge other Aceholes to do likewise.and join us.  

Eddie, what a great offer One that I would consider deeply if the plans for this day weren't already set.

What an offer....Eddie, you the man!!!

Hey Eddie, Can you make it down here to Tucson for lunch? LOL Jus kiddin'. You da man anyway. Happy Vet Day to all the Vets out there.

That's a generous offer Eddie.  If Julie and me didn't have plans for today I'd take you up on that offer.  

Thank you Eddie44 for the offer and the Great appreciation to us vets! Happy Veterans Day!

You were the first to post after Timmy said he had plans. If you want lunch just name it.  I'll come out west if need be. 

Tucson is only 100 miles away Eddie, you could visit with Marana Rich as well he's only down a block from me. :)

Tucson is only 100 miles away Eddie, you could visit with Marana Rich as well he's only down a block from me. :)

Coming thru T town on our way to Bisbee at Thanksgiving. Once in a month is too much and twice is outta the question. 

Thank you Eddie44 for the offer and the Great appreciation to us vets! Happy Veterans Day!

FB_IMG_1441383226781.jpg

Kirkuk....been there done that....LOL

Kirkuk....been there done that....LOL

It is now owned by ISIS lol

One of my AF buddy's lost his son in Kirkuk, it was a very sad day. Keep your head down, ISIS is no lol.